Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contain the spread of misinformation.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Contain the spread of misinformation.

    Recently, there have been a lot of false information and rumours spreading within the Growtopia community. This has caused confusion among players, for example some think BFGs are illegal, while some others think that more Phoenix Wings will be added into the game.

    To overcome this issue, I suggest that official Growtopia social media accounts regularly post content debunking these rumours and false information.
    Write something...

  • #2
    a bump?

    cut the phone lines

    wait no
    Write something...

    Comment


    • #3
      There is no need to bump a thread 30 minutes after posting...
      IGN: ShadowGraal
      Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
      Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
      Owner of BuyEvilBricks
      Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
        There is no need to bump a thread 30 minutes after posting...
        I know, but I decided to bump it 'cos there's only 1 view, and I might forget about this thread.
        attention seeker
        Write something...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
          I know, but I decided to bump it 'cos there's only 1 view, and I might forget about this thread.
          attention seeker
          you know bumping doesnt do anything if ur post is already on top

          Jedaki

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
            you know bumping doesnt do anything if ur post is already on top
            but it wasn't
            Write something...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
              but it wasn't
              look at that they added a replacement item

              who could have seen this coming??

              Jedaki

              Comment

              Working...
              X