Summerfest 2020??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summerfest 2020??

I'm back with more suggestions (some are kinda crap)

Phoenix Medallion - prize from Super Fireworks
    - Similar to Speed Medallion but leaves a trail of fire and orange feathers.

Sangria - Consumable

Donut Floatie - prize from Super Fireworks
    - Makes you float in water (duh). Think of it like Homer Simpson's pool floatie.

Tiki Mask/Spear/Skirt/Leash - prize from Summer Surprise

Teepee Hut - common prize from Summer Surprise

Riding Octopus (may or may not have stolen this idea from Cuphead)

Parasailer's Boat/Parasailer's Wing - Super Rare prize from Super Fireworks
    New Feature: Two-person vehicle
    Two growtopians must have a partner with either item for this feature to work.
    When the one with the boat is on water, the second guy with the wing will fly up and be maneuvered by the boat guy.

Any other suggestions???
    Contact me:

IGN: KingMiSha
    IG: @laurnelaurne
    Discord: KingDrac#7456

Your cringy meme boi.
    Goals:
    5BGLS
    WOTD
    Profitable Vending World

I can ensure you that none of these ideas will make it to the game this year, not saying that they're bad, but it's too late for them to make items, the summerfest will most likely get released today (in 2-5 hours to be exact), they usually work on items like month before they come out, if you'll have an suggestion for any event, try to post them month before so they could actually get implemented.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
      I can ensure you that none of these ideas will make it to the game this year, not saying that they're bad, but it's too late for them to make items, the summerfest will most likely get released today (in 2-5 hours to be exact), they usually work on items like month before they come out, if you'll have an suggestion for any event, try to post them month before so they could actually get implemented.
      Noted. Might think of more tho
      Contact me:

IGN: KingMiSha
      IG: @laurnelaurne
      Discord: KingDrac#7456

Your cringy meme boi.
      Goals:
      5BGLS
      WOTD
      Profitable Vending World

Comment

Working...