Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove the cooldown timer on the guild cast and on the warp function

Basically what the title says...

Guild casts are not used for just that random announcement from guild members for something, they are quite literally used for conversations, and having that time limit on the guild cast just brings conversations from the guild chat to the private messages since we can't type properly.

As for the warp function, it's supposed to be an efficient and convenient way of getting around GT, and that cooldown just ruins it... There's nothing worst than doing /warp [location] and being told we have 0 seconds left before we can warp. I don't believe that cooldown is needed at all.
    Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

Originally posted by Wipou View Post
    Basically what the title says...

Guild casts are not used for just that random announcement from guild members for something, they are quite literally used for conversations, and having that time limit on the guild cast just brings conversations from the guild chat to the private messages since we can't type properly.

As for the warp function, it's supposed to be an efficient and convenient way of getting around GT, and that cooldown just ruins it... There's nothing worst than doing /warp [location] and being told we have 0 seconds left before we can warp. I don't believe that cooldown is needed at all.
    oh yes please +1. I do /warp legit every time i go to another world, even sometimes to go to SB'ed worlds. Its especially annoying at the 0 seconds left thing.
    "Manners Maketh Man"

IGN: KyOdO
    Discord: KyOdO#9976
    Goals:
    Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
    Get a WOTD World (0/1)
    Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)

Join Yo Corporation's Discord server here: https://discord.gg/uyBdAmu

Comment

Working...
    X