Duplication item banning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplication item banning

Rather than banning the one holding the duplicated item it would be better to just remove the duplicated item. It's already too late to catch the culprits.
    IGN: Miguno
    Level: 90
    Banned for absolutely nothing...

That is pretty much it... thanks for reading.

Originally posted by Miguno View Post
    Rather than banning the one holding the duplicated item it would be better to just remove the duplicated item. It's already too late to catch the culprits.
    Right now it would probably make sense for all the major duplications (Phoenix Wings and Blue Gem Locks at least) to be made unusable, meaning you can't trade, drop, recycle/trash or in bgl's case, change them into dls, and then delete them one by one... might take ages though. I don't know, it's up to the devs..
    IGN: 3Rite

Comment

Originally posted by JesseFIN View Post
      Right now it would probably make sense for all the major duplications (Phoenix Wings and Blue Gem Locks at least) to be made unusable, meaning you can't trade, drop, recycle/trash or in bgl's case, change them into dls, and then delete them one by one... might take ages though. I don't know, it's up to the devs..
      That's another way to probably solve the problem. But why ban the people holding them?

Comment

That's another way to probably solve the problem. But why ban the people holding them?
        To discourage people from buying/spreading them, thus making the problem worse.
        IGN: 3Rite

Comment

They should be able to be trashed/recycled for 0 gems so players could help with getting rid of the bad items
          Last edited by RandomGrowtopiaChicken; 07-03-2020, 09:07 PM. Reason: removed a bad bad from the combo "bad bad" as someone bad tried to mock me for that extra bad i added. My bad~
          honk
          insta: @limechickengt

Comment

To discourage people from buying/spreading them, thus making the problem worse.
            The problem is there is no way of knowing if it actually is a duplicated item. The problem is at its worst the moment they were able to duplicate the items. If you are planning to discourage people from buying/spreading the duplicated item. Then just disable trading instead of just banning on a whim.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
            They should be able to be trashed/recycled for 0 gems so players could help with getting rid of the bad bad items
            That statement doesn't even make sense. Ofcourse it can be recycled/trashed its an item.

Comment

They should be able to be trashed/recycled for 0 gems so players could help with getting rid of the bad bad items
              yes, yes, absolutely, I hate the bad bad items and i WANT to get rid of them.
              whocares

Comment

That statement doesn't even make sense. Ofcourse it can be recycled/trashed its an item.
                I replied to a thread made by jesse, above me. He said the items should remain untrashable/unrecycleable until the issue has been fixed, and i disagreed a little.

Originally posted by Traemfo View Post
                yes, yes, absolutely, I hate the bad bad items and i WANT to get rid of them.
                why are you doing this to me
                honk
                insta: @limechickengt

Comment

I replied to a thread made by jesse, above me. He said the items should remain untrashable/unrecycleable until the issue has been fixed, and i disagreed a little.
                  He said "to be made unusable, meaning you can't trade, drop, recycle/trash". Its a great idea to keep the item in one place but it also defeats the purpose of actually banning the player for "owning the duplicated item". Even if you made it trashable/recycable what good will that do if it can be easily removed out of the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X