Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brocke

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brocke

    This is Locke's brother. Instead of buying stuff from him, you give him world locks and he buys from players that enter your world. It's basically the reverse version of a vending machine. It is great for worlds that sell specific types of items or clothing. You can set up what you buy, the amount of it that you buy/ how much for your buy, and then you give your world locks to Brocke to buy them from players. This can be for people that really need wls and will sell for super cheap and such.
    Just Chillin'
    lvl 62
    Played since 2015
    IGN: Truedipper

  • #2
    yes, yes, I like this idea, not because it is original, but because it is very not not good.
    whocares

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Truedipper View Post
      This is Locke's brother. Instead of buying stuff from him, you give him world locks and he buys from players that enter your world. It's basically the reverse version of a vending machine. It is great for worlds that sell specific types of items or clothing. You can set up what you buy, the amount of it that you buy/ how much for your buy, and then you give your world locks to Brocke to buy them from players. This can be for people that really need wls and will sell for super cheap and such.
      No. We have vending machines and that's enough. This idea would encourage buy+ worlds' owners to royal lock the world, make the trading area as small as possible, buy items ridiculously cheap as there literally no way to trade the items and then just throw the items from the buying machine to the vending machine, and make some quick world locks even easier.
      The concept is stupid, you should search for the items you want to buy.
      honk
      insta: @limechickengt

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Traemfo View Post
        yes, yes, I like this idea, not because it is original, but because it is very not not good.
        Chill bro, it was an idea don't have to be harsh about it. I haven't been active on forums until this few months.
        Just Chillin'
        lvl 62
        Played since 2015
        IGN: Truedipper

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Truedipper View Post
          Chill bro, it was an idea don't have to be harsh about it. I haven't been active on forums until this few months.
          what the frick man i was being supportive, that ido chicken guy is the villain here
          whocares

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
            No. We have vending machines and that's enough. This idea would encourage buy+ worlds' owners to royal lock the world, make the trading area as small as possible, buy items ridiculously cheap as there literally no way to trade the items and then just throw the items from the buying machine to the vending machine, and make some quick world locks even easier.
            The concept is stupid, you should search for the items you want to buy.
            Oh mb i didnt think that far enough into those worlds. I was thinking from the perspective of smaller worlds.
            Just Chillin'
            lvl 62
            Played since 2015
            IGN: Truedipper

            Comment

            Working...
            X