Other Greek Mythology Based Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Greek Mythology Based Items

We already have items like the Trident and the Lightning Bolt. Why not include items for other Greek gods? I'm thinking about more on the 12 Olympians and Hades.

P.S. I'm taking a break from the game(again) but not the forums!

I think your asking for this because you got BUYHADES or some other world locked
    CrateShip

Comment

Originally posted by CrateShip View Post
      I think your asking for this because you got BUYHADES or some other world locked
      I didn't know that. I just want to see players walking around as Greek gods.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBearer View Post
        I didn't know that. I just want to see players walking around as Greek gods.
        That would be really awesome, they should definitely add more ancient items!
        I love this idea!
        IGN: Gesine
        Level: 63
        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Regardless of whether he owns BUYHADES or even BUYGOD and a whole wave of "God" items release, I am in support with this idea. I know we shouldn't get religion involved in the game, but I am open to Greek Gods,which nobody can really insult(the reason you don't want to add in religious things like a "Jesus" status in game is 'cause ppl may sb in worlds with a Jesus Statue surrounded by hellish fires or something and would be insulting to their religion)
          They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

sounds like a cool idea! +1

Comment

Nice idea meeee agreeee
              ​​​​
              Dating is something you can't do alone, so let's try it together?
              - Rimuoi-sama

Comment

I like the idea, we need more ancient-kinda items in game as we have a lot of sci-fi stuff already.
                Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Working...
                X