Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its to be hard rollback

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Its to be hard rollback

    Hi Moderator
    I have suggested that for good situations, it is difficult to rollback but this is a good thing. Maybe Rollback server 1 month ago was better, did not cause much server maintenance. And I suggest checking in-depth scanning why hackers who might be injecting other code or source of the virus also into the server. I hope you make the game experience better for players in the world.
    Thank you very much.

  • #2
    If this happens might as well quit for the best

    Comment


    • #3
      Good Condition Server

      The best server is on May 23, 2020. yes, at that time there were not too many problems.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Litven View Post
        The best server is on May 23, 2020. yes, at that time there were not too many problems.
        I don't think they save such old data.
        Write something...

        Comment


        • #5
          Attention

          And I recommend paying attention to the server especially when there are too many players entering at the same time. This is like what happens when the server is attacked by DDOS, for example when logging in like on a minimalist web with a server where there will be no continuity of incoming or outgoing data and low bandwidth the server will go down.

          Comment


          • #6
            do you think that they save everything? every second? that they could just rollback to 2017 if they wanted to? they only keep like 2 days at a time

            Jedaki

            Comment


            • #7
              2 month rollback is too much,It will cause chaos and complain from growtopians. I also believe they should store a maximum 1 month database because storing database is very BIG in size.

              Comment


              • #8
                "The moderator or moderators would focus on day to day responsibilities for the community. Reading the threads, making sure that the right people are answering questions, moving threads when posted in the wrong place, dealing with spammers, and other day to day maintenance in the community."

                "Moderators are the official rule-enforcers of Growtopia. they assist other players with the problems and handle disputes among the community."

                Rollbacks, encoding, and fixing bugs/glitches are not part their duties.
                Last edited by Lokean; 07-04-2020, 12:10 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lokean View Post
                  "The moderator or moderators would focus on day to day responsibilities for the community. Reading the threads, making sure that the right people are answering questions, moving threads when posted in the wrong place, dealing with spammers, and other day to day maintenance in the community."

                  "Moderators are the official rule-enforcers of Growtopia. they assist other players with the problems and handle disputes among the community."

                  Rollbacks, encoding, and fixing bugs/glitches are not part their duties.
                  ^

                  Like what I said on your (OP's) 3rd post, Moderator =/= Developer.
                  Write something...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey

                    Moderators MODERATE the game, they dont make the code, ok?????????????
                    IGN: Kuishie

                    i make art thats it :3

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      IF GT starts all over again

                      I might quit the game guys forever, because I had so much work to earn it wasn't easy, I think if I lost my all Dls IDK what to do I had 167 Dls so well gg I guess will see if my acc are not gone I hope not
                      Just a 16 Years old GT player and basic gamer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by VMYGT View Post
                        I might quit the game guys forever, because I had so much work to earn it wasn't easy, I think if I lost my all Dls IDK what to do I had 167 Dls so well gg I guess will see if my acc are not gone I hope not
                        GT won't rollback to 2013.
                        Write something...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
                          GT won't rollback to 2013.
                          This is hilarious.
                          IGN: Scatteredli
                          Level: Kinda low
                          WL: Kinda broke...
                          Goal: I dunno? Increase my social skills..?
                          Constantly changing my set

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X