Apology Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology Week

Can we have an apology week? I mean like, apology day is very very very not worth.

EDIT : Apology week doesn't mean 2x gems or more seeds only. They can make discount for summer pack or etc.
    Last edited by christian667 GT; 07-04-2020, 12:40 PM.

Dragon Speaking...

Originally posted by christian667 GT View Post
    Can we have an apology week? I mean like, apology day is very very very not worth.
    Yes please, since we've getting two rollbacks in the past a week.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Electrolava9 View Post
      Yes please, since we've getting two rollback in the past a week.
      I thought it was apology weekend
      -IGN: NOTSHOTS
      -Main World: NOTSHOTS

2013-2014 Player
      Got Mini-you 3 times on the same account

-Goals:
      1-Level. (50/125)
      2-Awsomeness. (90/100)
      3-Win WOTD 🏆. (0/1)
      4-Get Doctor Title. (12/5000)
      5-Get LegendBot-009. (0/1)

sigpic

Comment

I agree. Rollback timing was so bad since everyone opened tons of SS/SSS and received rare items.
        InGame Name: vHowl
        LVL 55
        Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

apology month?

why not Apology Month? or The Month Of Apology (TMOA)
          =IGN : Crausse=
          Instagram : @Crausse_GT
          Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
            why not Apology Month? or The Month Of Apology (TMOA)
            That would make every auto-farmer or Heavy farmers pro asf
            LVL 55

sigpic

Comment

What we have to do now is to pray they won't take more than a week for this "maintenance" and "rollback" issue..

Comment

I don't think a week of double gems is a good idea since only the auto farmers and hackers are the only one whos gonna benefit the most.

Comment

Apology year please.

Jk lol, but they should discount the summerfest pack to 10k as compensation just for a day.

IGN: Creano
                  Level: 101
                  YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
                  Discord: iCreator#8781
                  Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
                  I SEE YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Creator View Post
                    Apology year please.

Jk lol, but they should discount the summerfest pack to 10k as compensation just for a day.
                    Xd that would hurt ECONOMY even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MidleCones View Post
                    I don't think a week of double gems is a good idea since only the auto farmers and hackers are the only one whos gonna benefit the most.
                    Apology week isn't all about gems and they can make 2x gem be for 48 hours only while apology week lasts 1 week.
                    LVL 55

sigpic

Comment

No. Apology day is balanced, as it gives people enough time to enjoy the luck mod.
                      Making it longer will make autofarmers' lives better, and rollback plaques would surely lose their value.
                      Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                        No. Apology day is balanced, as it gives people enough time to enjoy the luck mod.
                        Making it longer will make autofarmers' lives better, and rollback plaques would surely lose their value.
                        This time it's bigger cause tons of people lost rare items what they got from ss/SSS also if you check rollback history there has been many apology weekends so why not this time?

I'm pretty sure they can make plaques last for 24 hours only and rest of the apology weekend lasts for 1 week.
                        LVL 55

sigpic

Comment

Only already rich bfgowners, auto-, and heavyfarmers will benefit from it. What about people who doesnt farm anymore or havnt ever farmed? I know its up to you if you want to make few more gems and seeds or not. But i know people who lost tridents or other good stuff just because of this game issue, i feel your pain

Ot. (There is no sense in this reply, just wanted to say im sorry to people who lost BIG TIME because of this incident)

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                            This time it's bigger cause tons of people lost rare items what they got from ss/SSS also if you check rollback history there has been many apology weekends so why not this time?

I'm pretty sure they can make plaques last for 24 hours only and rest of the apology weekend lasts for 1 week.
                            I believe rollback's idea was to keep the economy fine, not destroy it. Giving growtopians more gems chance for a whole week isn't a good idea, as it would speed up gem inflation.
                            On a second thought, i think it'd be fair if the apology weekend would last as long as a weekend lasts, aka 3 days, to compensate everyone's losses. 7 days would be wayy too much
                            Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                              I believe rollback's idea was to keep the economy fine, not destroy it. Giving growtopians more gems chance for a whole week isn't a good idea, as it would speed up gem inflation.
                              On a second thought, i think it'd be fair if the apology weekend would last as long as a weekend lasts, aka 3 days, to compensate everyone's losses. 7 days would be wayy too much
                              good point. But i'm 100% sure they will ignore everything we say and release apology day.
                              LVL 55

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X