Growtopian Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopian Clones

We should have a machine that clones your player. Your clone won't really do much but you can dress it similar to a mannequin, you can punch it around, and pull or kick it. They'll have a mind of their own and can move like a player(except punching: farming would lose its purpose to be insanely boring).

Originally posted by TheGreenBearer View Post
    We should have a machine that clones your player. Your clone won't really do much but you can dress it similar to a mannequin, you can punch it around, and pull or kick it. They'll have a mind of their own and can move like a player(except punching: farming would lose its purpose to be insanely boring).
    Would create even more server load than there already is.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBearer View Post
      this is a disguised rayman'a fist 2.0 idea?

or i quite didn't understand what were you trying to suggest besides creating more lag.
      Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
        this is a disguised rayman'a fist 2.0 idea?

or i quite didn't understand what were you trying to suggest besides creating more lag.
        Imagine 50k online users to 100k online users, also they need to code script on how the clones react on certain algorithm. Basically its impossible right?

Comment

Working...
        X