Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A warning before Super-Broadcasting when a Signal Jammer is active.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A warning before Super-Broadcasting when a Signal Jammer is active.

Title ^.

Maybe the warning can be something along the lines of: WARNING! This world has an ACTIVE Signal Jammer! Are you sure you want to continue?

EDIT: (Thanks to Law) I have another idea! If you want to Super-Broadcast in a world JAMMED! world and you'd hate seeing this every time you Super-Broadcast there... then there would be a little checkmark below is that says, "Do not show this again." That would only apply to THAT world, any other world this would still pop up.

Last edited by Nesqwik; 07-05-2020, 01:28 AM. Reason: Thanks Law! :D
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 please add this
    i dont care about you or your problems

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
      Title ^.

Maybe the warning can be something along the lines of: WARNING! This world has an ACTIVE Signal Jammer! Are you sure you want to continue?

Agreed. This will save me a lot of grief.
      IGN: SngCe242
      Guild leader of IMAGINARY

Everything you can imagine is real.
      ~ Pablo Picasso

Comment

Title ^.

amazing idea!! +1
        IGN: CottonJacket

I love making music

Comment

Title ^.

Useless idea, I usually sb in a jammed world and i do not want this to pop up every time i sb.

Alternative idea: CHECK UR WORLD IF ITS JAMMED OR NOT BEFORE SBING MAYBE?

IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
            Useless idea, I usually sb in a jammed world and i do not want this to pop up every time i sb.

Alternative idea: CHECK UR WORLD IF ITS JAMMED OR NOT BEFORE SBING MAYBE?

Sad to see you gave me a -1. How about reading the extension I added and see if your -1 turns into a +1 maybe?
            Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

This would be really helpful!
              IGN: Gesine
              Level: 63
              Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
              Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

+1 did this once
                Hi

Comment

Born a genius
                  hi

Comment

Title ^.

EDIT: (Thanks to Law) I have another idea! If you want to Super-Broadcast in a world JAMMED! world and you'd hate seeing this every time you Super-Broadcast there... then there would be a little checkmark below is that says, "Do not show this again." That would only apply to THAT world, any other world this would still pop up.

+1 very great even i dont sb alot!

do you mean by "Do not show this again" is when you press that button and sb ahead in one world, it wont appear, and if you leave the world and enter back it would appear again? hopping to another world?
                    what

Comment

Originally posted by kodakblaq View Post

do you mean by "Do not show this again" is when you press that button and sb ahead in one world, it wont appear, and if you leave the world and enter back it would appear again? hopping to another world?
                      this could work pretty well

Comment

Originally posted by kodakblaq View Post

No, "Do not show this again." mean that it would NEVER pop-up again, in that world specifically. Also goes for any other world you check mark it in. It would not reset upon leaving the world.
                        Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Working...
                        X