Petition: Redesign Crystal Infused Sword and Make It Untradable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition: Redesign Crystal Infused Sword and Make It Untradable

I personally think that the Crystal Infused Sword needs a redesign so that others are more willing to accomplish the really difficult achievement. Furthermore, I believe that it should be untradable simply because Startopia-wise, it is supposed to be the equivalent of Surgery's most sought-after prize.

To clarify, "redesign" here means to change the sword visually and/or functionally.

For those who aren't aware of what Crystal Infused Sword is, you can search for TK69's Instagram and look at his post to see its design and its effect. The Sword is gotten from landing 500 Desolated Wasteland ships and another 500 Heart of the Galaxy ships.
    Make the sword untradable and redesign it
    32.80%
    Only make the sword untradable
    12.80%
    Only redesign the sword
    9.60%
    Don't make any changes, but add a Captain Title in addition to the sword as reward
    21.60%
    The reward is fine as it is; don't change or add anything
    23.20%
    Last edited by Another Growtopian; 07-07-2020, 05:54 PM.
    Interesting threads I've made:
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
    I personally think that the Crystal Infused Sword needs a redesign so that others are more willing to accomplish the really difficult achievement. Furthermore, I believe that it should be untradable simply because it is essentially the equivalent of Surgery's most sought-after prize.
    Add the gauntlet effect, the moveblock effect is too useful to be exclusive.

Comment

yes true , and add captain tittle. . .

or maybe the sword will be like mercy wings.
      so after got the sword we need to do something more to get tittle

hope this on PAW

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
        I agree with this, such a useful function should have never been locked behind a tradeable temporary item. Besides, the sword is a lot harder to get than the gauntlet back in the day, so it wouldn't really lose it's value.
        LURD

Comment

It looks great(i will try to get one in the future) and don’t need to be untradeable.
          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
            It looks great(i will try to get one in the future) and don’t need to be untradeable.
            It's not worth the effort to get, imo
            Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Yea, it should be untradeable. Even though only 1 person has obtained it, it should be untradeable

Comment

something like this? :3

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
                  -1 (10chars)

- - - Updated - - -

Or just add Captain Title along with the Sword, which shouldn't be hard.. "Capt."/"Cpt." prefix and Yellow Name (Well, yellow is kinda used by Legendary Title but only in the chat, so it wouldn't be that big problem).
                  Rest In Peace, Marley
                  My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

at first i think it's not a bad choice to make it untradeable, but after knowing the fact that the sword has the effect of the thanos gauntlet, then i think such item better be tradeable, so people can access them through trades.
                    =IGN : Crausse=
                    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                    Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
                      at first i think it's not a bad choice to make it untradeable, but after knowing the fact that the sword has the effect of the thanos gauntlet, then i think such item better be tradeable, so people can access them through trades.
                      The Sword does not have the Gauntlet effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                      something like this? :3

I personally like vibrant colors.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                      -1 (10chars)

- - - Updated - - -

Or just add Captain Title along with the Sword, which shouldn't be hard.. "Capt."/"Cpt." prefix and Yellow Name (Well, yellow is kinda used by Legendary Title but only in the chat, so it wouldn't be that big problem).
                      A Captain Title is kinda really in-demand. I'll add a poll later.
                      Interesting threads I've made:
                      BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

I agree that the prize we can get after grinding out those 2 super hard achievements is just ridiculous. I mean, really, a TRADEABLE sword?!
                        Atleast make it untradeable, if you don't want to make a title.
                        IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

achievements shouldn't be completed just to get a prize or "profit". It's a self satisfactory kind of thing. If people really wanna complete an achievement, they should just do it, not because there's a lame sword
                          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                            achievements shouldn't be completed just to get a prize or "profit". It's a self satisfactory kind of thing. If people really wanna complete an achievement, they should just do it, not because there's a lame sword
                            Then the whole update is just a waste. The dr title/mercy wing was great as it added new end-game content. Only few people care about just the achievement.
                            LURD

Comment

Oh did they mess something else up?
                              Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                              IGN: Deno855
                              TRUE OG
                              Level: 71
                              Gems: 352k / 1mil
                              WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                              Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Working...