My First Item Suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Item Suggestions!

Hello I am supernobody and this is my first post so I'm sorry if I made any mistakes in this. I want to suggest some new items into Growtopia.

So, these are my suggestions:

1. Microbot Armour - 3 small robots that follows the owner around but can combines with itself to form one robot armor that the owner can wear. The owner will shoot small pieces of robot parts when punching. This item is inspired from Big Hero 6.

2. Spooky Sledge Hammer - It is a halloween item. Similar to Warhammer but this one is spooky. Its effect is it can smash growtopian heads after punching using the hammer. It won't kill the growtopian because its only an effect . When the growtopian's head is smashed, the growtopian would be a headless body. Effect only works during Halloween and lasts for 10 seconds.

3. Spring Cybot - A new cybot which helps people to jump in mid air. Basically a moving mushroom. Useful to make a harder parkour.

4. Coward's Pendant - A neck item with a face of a scared growtopian. Anyone who wears it will make nearby people do /omg or a new emote that expresses a scared feeling.

Feel free to drop in some feedbacks. I'll be looking forward to read it Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Supernobody; 07-18-2020, 06:18 AM.

This is actually a great idea my friend except the microbot armor. The idea in that one is good but to turn into a giant robot the size of legend bot or growformers is not good for me.
    I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
    BLG = 0/0
    DL = IDC
    WLS = IDC
    Cult Hood = 100*100/100
    Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
    Oh I love dark.
    U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Epalogs View Post
      This is actually a great idea my friend except the microbot armor. The idea in that one is good but to turn into a giant robot the size of legend bot or growformers is not good for me.
      Hi, I made some changes to the description, I hope it's better than the original and thanks for the reply!

Bumping thread!

Comment

Working...
      X