Adding PVP Card Battle to Guild Clash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding PVP Card Battle to Guild Clash

No doubt this will be the most fun and interesting event. All other events are basically just hours and hours of grinding to get points. Why not let players fight each other to earn points? That would be a way more fun and exciting way to earn points for your guild. Of course there must be measurements taken into place to prevent players from losing intentionally to ''feed'' points to the another player. I will leave that for the people to think about it i guess. Either way, It would be a really fun and interesting event that will never make players sleep halfway doing it.

Very bad idea, the card PvP has been extremely unbalanced ever since it's released. Using Ban Hammer and seemingly rare cards would make the event a pay-to-win challange, also people can use alternature accounts to defeat & it won't be fair, your solution for it is incompetement. Plus, it won't be any different than a Sewing/Wolfworld event. Big no.
    ANCIENTS member & a STYX admin.

Comment

easily abused
      IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Combinate View Post
        No doubt this will be the most fun and interesting event. All other events are basically just hours and hours of grinding to get points. Why not let players fight each other to earn points? That would be a way more fun and exciting way to earn points for your guild. Of course there must be measurements taken into place to prevent players from losing intentionally to ''feed'' points to the another player. I will leave that for the people to think about it i guess. Either way, It would be a really fun and interesting event that will never make players sleep halfway doing it.
        your sense of humour is... weird
        Last edited by RandomGrowtopiaChicken; 07-08-2020, 07:42 PM. Reason: b
        Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by Combinate View Post
          The Grand Tournament but more chaotic.
          This is Sumo. He's just a random level 72 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

They Could Do This But Only If They Have A Cool Down For Every Time That You Do A Battle. Also, You Must Battle People In Other Guilds And You Should Lose Some Points To Stop People From Making Alt Accounts And Abusing This.
            Goals:
            100 Wls: 100/100
            5 DLS: 5/5
            Compleated On 7/13/20
            10 Dls: 8/10
            Get My 130 Wls Back From My Science Station Farm That I Bought On 6/12/20: 61/130
            Level 50: 53/50
            Compleated On 6/18/2020
            100% Awesomeness: 100/100
            IGN: TrentNoob

Comment

no bro i will agree if crime card battle
              ign : Dr. VerdantGate
              https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhxdvFW0ZU

Comment

Working...
              X