Monochromatic Rollback Plaque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monochromatic Rollback Plaque

There's monochromatic cave background seeds so why not make a rollback plaque out of it (Recipe: Monochromatic Cave Background Seed + Sign Seed)
    lol

the rollback plaque could look like this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rollbk7.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	6721549
    Last edited by jjon; 07-12-2020, 01:27 AM.

Are you by any chance the owner of monochromatic blasts? As this would be great profit for anyone who owns them and very unfair for everyone else as they are unobtainable.
    Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Leader930 View Post
      Are you by any chance the owner of monochromatic blasts? As this would be great profit for anyone who owns them and very unfair for everyone else as they are unobtainable.
      Exactly, a rollback affects everyone. As such, the Rollback Plaque should also be accessible to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader930 View Post
        You do know that monochromatic items are cheap, right..? The blast comes back every year as well.
        IGN: ShadowGraal
        Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
        Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
        Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
          You do know that monochromatic items are cheap, right..? The blast comes back every year as well.
          Black Friday is months away, while Apology Week is fast approaching.

You claim that the items are cheap now, but are you able to guarantee that they will stay that way if this particular item is indeed released? I can tell you right now, it wouldn't.

Implementing this block will only benefit those who has monochromatic blocks on their hands currently. Signs and Cave Backgrounds are common items regular players have access to, hence the reason why the recipe for Rollback Plaques are as is.

Let me reiterate: a rollback affects EVERYONE. There is no acceptable reason why Rollback Plaques, a staple of Apology events should be placed behind a barrier that is inaccessible to many.

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
            Black Friday is months away, while Apology Week is fast approaching.

You claim that the items are cheap now, but are you able to guarantee that they will stay that way if this particular item is indeed released? I can tell you right now, it wouldn't.

Implementing this block will only benefit those who has monochromatic blocks on their hands currently. Signs and Cave Backgrounds are common items regular players have access to, hence the reason why the recipe for Rollback Plaques are as is.

Let me reiterate: a rollback affects EVERYONE. There is no acceptable reason why Rollback Plaques, a staple of Apology events should be placed behind a barrier that is inaccessible to many.
            I thought of this idea randomly since i was clearing my monochromatic world and thought monochromatic cave background seeds exist and as of now there is no use for them. But ik what you mean it would most likely make monochromatic cave background seeds worth a ton more than currently

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
              The seeds are VERY cheap? Lol.
              IGN: ShadowGraal
              Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
              Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
              Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

Originally posted by jjon View Post
                There's monochromatic cave background seeds so why not make a rollback plaque out of it (Recipe: Monochromatic Cave Background Seed + Sign Seed)
                lol
                I think they should make it so Rollback VII trees can only drop 1 block so rollback VII is more rare, and then people will want more.
                did you hoard 200,000 sign seeds and are trying to decuple your world locks by having 2 limited recipes with one seed?!
                IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                  did you hoard 200,000 sign seeds and are trying to decuple your world locks by having 2 limited recipes with one seed?!
                  No, I'm just trying to find unique ideas for rollbacks that are different from the normal boring ones

Comment

No, I'm just trying to find unique ideas for rollbacks that are different from the normal boring ones
                    its not supposed to be exciting

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

they are plaques, and plaques are not supposed to be intersting, they're supposed to be kept as a memory, momento
                      IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                        its not supposed to be exciting
                        Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                        they are plaques, and plaques are not supposed to be intersting, they're supposed to be kept as a memory, momento
                        Then why have apology week at all?

Comment

Then why have apology week at all?
                          were apologies supposed to be exciting lol
                          disc: irp_o#7242
                          ign: Pressproof
                          profile picture by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
                            were apologies supposed to be exciting lol
                            Well my suggestion is something different and they said the apology week was going to be different

Comment

Well my suggestion is something different and they said the apology week was going to be different
                              different =/= exciting
                              disc: irp_o#7242
                              ign: Pressproof
                              profile picture by me

Comment

Working...
                              X