GodApollyon's P.A.W Suggestion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GodApollyon's P.A.W Suggestion Thread

Greetings to everyone! The month of August is drawing near again which means that PAW 2020 is right around the corner.

I got some ideas for PAW 2020:

1. Bowl of Spicy Noodles
    "This sure is a bowl of ridiculously spicy noodles! Chef's warning: Eating more than five of these can cause death!"

-The Bowl of Spicy Noodles is a consumable which gives the NOODLES ON FIRE!! mod which gives the player a speed increase for 5 seconds. It can be obtained from dialing the number 00000, then typing 'grownoodles'. It costs 2 huge locks for one bowl.

2. Challenge Dominator's Crown
    "This luxurious crown is awarded to the best and most competitive of players! You're lucky that you won this crown. Now, show everyone who's the true dominator!"

-The Challenge Dominator's Crown is a hat item which can be obtained by placing #1 in the daily challenge five consecutive times. It doesn't grant any mods but it does gives silver colored sparkles from time to time.

3. Geri & Freki- Odin's Wolves
    "The ravenous and the greedy have arrived! These two wolves won't kill you... unless you both give them constant attention, that is.

-This is a hand item which is in the form of a rectangular shield with a single curved spike in the middle. It grants Knockback Reduction: Wolves of Odin mod which reduces the knockback given upon the player. It has a chance to be obtained from any WOLFWORLD.

4. Chow Chow Leash
    "It's a Lion! No... it's a bear! It's a Chow-Chow! These fluffy good boys will always be by your side! Dogs are truly man's best friend.

-The Chow Chow leash is a hand item which summons a Chow Chow dog when worn. It can be made by combining 1 Wolf Tamer's glove, 20 Toffee Block, and 1 Transmog crystal. Of course, it doesn't give any mod. When a player does the /sleep command on any bed, the dog will lay down and will also sleep. Awww.
    [Addendum: I put a Wolf Tamer's Glove for the recipe because the ancestor of dogs is the Gray Wolf.]

5. Incense
    "This is an incense and its good for meditation and it unleashes your inner peace. It also have different flavors... somehow."

-Incense is a foreground block which can be obtained from a Building Blocks machine. It has five different flavors: Strawberry, Lime, Raspberry, Sakura leaves, and Chocolate (Don't ask me why). It lets out a smoke every few seconds. The player won't do the '' emote.

6. Gavel and Block
    "Order in the court! This item's pretty handy if you're a judge"
    -Gavel and Block is a foreground block which can be obtained from splicing Rock Hammer seed + Black Block seed. When punched, it makes a "tack!" sound.

7. Star Captain & Builder titles
    We should have titles for these two roles. Once you have reached Star Captain level 10, you will get the title of Commodore which is a dark blue color. For the Builder role, you would get the title of Engineer which is a light purple color.

Yeah, feel free to have opinions about these suggestions.
    Last edited by GODAPOLLYON; 07-13-2020, 02:16 AM.
    IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
    I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

+1 for chow chow leash and odin's wolves ⊂(•‿•⊂ )*.✧
    Lokean
    LVL:64
    GrowStocks Guardian/Editor

➨Online Price Checker: https://growstocks.xyz
    ➨Online Set Planner:
    https://planner.growstocks.xyz

Comment

10 character limit okay bump time

Click me:

Comment

Original ideas.
        A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

daga kotowaru

BUMP

Click me:

Comment

Originally posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post
            Greetings to everyone! The month of August is drawing near again which means that PAW 2020 is right around the corner.

1. Bowl of Spicy Noodles
            "This sure is a bowl of ridiculously spicy noodles! Chef's warning: Eating more than five of these can cause death!"

-The Bowl of Spicy Noodles is a consumable which gives the NOODLES ON FIRE!! mod which gives the player a speed increase for 5 seconds. It can be obtained from dialing the number 00000, then typing 'grownoodles'. It costs 2 huge locks for one bowl.

"This luxurious crown is awarded to the best and most competitive of players! You're lucky that you won this crown. Now, show everyone who's the true dominator!"

-The Challenge Dominator's Crown is a hat item which can be obtained by placing #1 in the daily challenge five consecutive times. It doesn't grant any mods but it does gives silver colored sparkles from time to time.

"The ravenous and the greedy have arrived! These two wolves won't kill you... unless you both give them constant attention, that is.

-This is a hand item which is in the form of a rectangular shield with a single curved spike in the middle. It grants Knockback Reduction: Wolves of Odin mod which reduces the knockback given upon the player. It has a chance to be obtained from any WOLFWORLD.

4. Chow Chow Leash
            "It's a Lion! No... it's a bear! It's a Chow-Chow! These fluffy good boys will always be by your side! Dogs are truly man's best friend.

-The Chow Chow leash is a hand item which summons a Chow Chow dog when worn. It can be made by combining 1 Wolf Tamer's glove, 20 Toffee Block, and 1 Transmog crystal. Of course, it doesn't give any mod. When a player does the /sleep command on any bed, the dog will lay down and will also sleep. Awww.
            [Addendum: I put a Wolf Tamer's Glove for the recipe because the ancestor of dogs is the Gray Wolf.]

5. Incense
            "This is an incense and its good for meditation and it unleashes your inner peace. It also have different flavors... somehow."

-Incense is a foreground block which can be obtained from a Building Blocks machine. It has five different flavors: Strawberry, Lime, Raspberry, Sakura leaves, and Chocolate (Don't ask me why). It lets out a smoke every few seconds. The player won't do the '' emote. Instead, the player will say: "The smell of [incense flavor] goes into your nose, satisfying you"

6. Gavel and Block
            -Gavel and Block is a foreground block which can be obtained from splicing Rock Hammer seed + Black Block seed. When punched, it makes a "tack!" sound.

We should have titles for these two roles. Once you have reached Star Captain level 10, you will get the title of Commodore which is a dark blue color. For the Builder role, you would get the title of Engineer which is a light purple color.

bump #3 aaaa

Click me:

Comment

5. Incense

-Incense is a foreground block which can be obtained from a Building Blocks machine. It has five different flavors: Strawberry, Lime, Raspberry, Sakura leaves, and Chocolate (Don't ask me why). It lets out a smoke every few seconds. The player won't do the '' emote. Instead, the player will say: "The smell of [incense flavor] goes into your nose, satisfying you"
              If it made the player say "The smell of [incense flavor] goes into your nose, satisfying you" this could lead to more scam tactics with vendings, etc. The typical ":P" would be good.
              IGN: ShadowGraal
              Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
              Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
              Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

wow you idea is so cool +1 for builder title and star captain i need it! maybe chef title too? xD

Comment

Originally posted by itisbeez View Post
                  wow you idea is so cool +1 for builder title and star captain i need it! maybe chef title too? xD
                  Somebody suggested the Chef title here.

Click me:

Comment

Somebody suggested the Chef title here.
                    ohh i dont know someone already suggest it maybe because im new here xD thanks for letting know!

Comment

1. Bowl of Spicy Noodles

4. Chow Chow Leash

5. Incense

-Incense is a foreground block which can be obtained from a Building Blocks machine. It has five different flavors: Strawberry, Lime, Raspberry, Sakura leaves, and Chocolate (Don't ask me why). It lets out a smoke every few seconds. The player won't do the '' emote.

6. Gavel and Block

One more bump

Click me:

Comment

One more bump
                        bump one more again

Click me:

Comment

Working...
                        X