X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My suggestions... For PAW?

My thread is closed cuz of inactivity but check them out here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...light=Alymilky

This is a continuation of that thread so I suggest you to check it out first.

- Launcher blocks
    — It will be like horizontal version of mushroom. We have alternatives like ice and pinball but it will be cool to see that effect in one block.

- Different water types
    — we already got 3 types of water, the normal one, from the ice crust, and from the uranium. But having like water that has it's own effects are cool eg:
    – Poisonous Water - If you stay in this water for too long, you'll get poisoned so you need to get out once a while.
    — Healing Water - If you touch this kind of water, your health will be full. You'll not take damage if you're hurt while in this water.
    — Muddy Water - If you're swimming in this water, your swim will be slowed down.
    — Energy Water - Opposite of muddy water. Even if you're not wearing mermaid or fish rides, your movement while in the water will increase drastically.

- Health Bar feature
    — This is unnecessary but it will help some players while parkour-ing. Hearts will appear below your name when you're damaged by eg. lava, fire, etc. if your last heart is gone, you'll die. If you're not damaged for certain time, you'll regenerate the damaged heart. This suggestion is actually to help my different kinds of water suggestion so they'll know when they're dying while in the poisonous water.

- Reversed Gravity Well
    — This one is reversed gravity well that instead of pulling you, it will push you away.

- Xenonite Option : Physics
    — If checked, the world will be affected by some real life physics. Releasing move button will not automatically stop the character but a short moving delay will happen like Pixel worlds. This is unnecessary but this will make more creative parkours, minigames, etc.

- Xenonite Option : Fall damage
    — If checked, falling from like 5 blocks above will cause 1 heart from the Health Bar gone. -1 heart for each block higher you fell. If you fell on water, you'll get no damage.

I'll post more soon

Ps. Sorry for bad English lol
    Last edited by AlyMilky; 07-19-2020, 02:45 AM.
    I WLL MISS M1TCH, BYE !!!!

Originally posted by M1tch
    Bye, AlyMilk ;) Best of luck and thank you for your kind words :D

If the health bar would teach our fellow players sleeping doesn't make you regain your HP back, I agree this.
    A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Originally posted by li0n View Post
      If the health bar would teach our fellow players sleeping doesn't make you regain your HP back, I agree this.
      I thought spamming /love will regain your health LoL

Comment

Originally posted by AlyMilky View Post
        - Health Bar feature
        — This is unnecessary but it will help some players while parkour-ing. Hearts will appear below your name when you're damaged by eg. lava, fire, etc. if your last heart is gone, you'll die. This suggestion is actually to help my different kinds of water suggestion so they'll know when they're dying while in the poisonous water
        well this feature is good ngl also if they implement this feature they must add pve system where u can fight monster in a dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

also change the poisonous water into acidic water maybe owo.........
        IGN:PigPlayzGT
        GOALS:
        GROWTOKENS:59/100
        DLS:3/20
        MAGPLANTS:0/2
        FRIENDS:Achieve/100

Comment

Originally posted by PigPlayzGT View Post
          well this feature is good ngl also if they implement this feature they must add pve system where u can fight monster in a dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

also change the poisonous water into acidic water maybe owo.........
          Thanks! I usually does not think a lot about names cuz they'll get changed when implemented anyway

Comment

Nah, I don’t parkour that much. I wouldn’t want a health bar following me 24/7 for no reason

IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
              Nah, I don’t parkour that much. I wouldn’t want a health bar following me 24/7 for no reason

If they would release this, not everyone thinks like you. They would add a Personal Setting about this if they agree adding it.
              Last edited by li0n; 07-14-2020, 05:42 PM. Reason: Changing a mark.
              A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post

Originally posted by AlyMilky View Post
                Hearts will appear below your name when you're damaged by eg. lava, fire, etc.

Comment

Bump.

Added Xenonite Options : Physics and Fall damage

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X