Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BattleCat's Everything Suggestion Box! (yes cuul very)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleCat's Everything Suggestion Box! (yes cuul very)

ok let's start bazingaaaaaaa

Discounting: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75-Discounting

New Achievements: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...w-Achievements

Trick or Treating + Items: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Treating-Items

Consumables:

New Growmojis:

Blocks:

Event Blocks:

Pets:

Feet Items:

Hand Items:

Rides:

Shirt Items:

Hairs:

Full Sets:

Neck Items:

Back Items:

Please leave a reply of the items that you like and dislike, so I get free bumps!
    Last edited by BattleCat; 07-24-2020, 11:28 AM. Reason: Added Halloween stuff and more stuff.

I'd love to see new growmojis.
    A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Bump, added tons of new stuff! Still no link though lol

Comment

While you're at it, I'll probably suggest some pet battle abilities for your suggestions!

Pet Gem
        Polished Edges (Water): Passive - If the enemy uses a move that makes contact on the user, automatically retaliate with 7 Water Damage.
        OR
        Polished Edges (Water): Passive - 50% chance to automatically retaliate for 7 Water Damage to its attacker.

Elephant Leash
        Hose Down (Water): Spray your foes down with water from the user's trunks for 20 Water Damage. This ability deals 5 more damage for every 5s this move isn't used, which can stack up to 40 damage in total. Cooldown: 20s

Dung Beetle Flip-Flops
        Pathogenic Jab (Earth): Jabs the opponent for 12 Earth Damage, causing them to take 2 more Earth Damage every second for 5s and taking 10% more damage for 5s. Cooldown: 10s

Tiger Taming Treat
        (It's pretty redundant to the Lion Taming Whip, can't think of one for this)

Green Mutant Spill
        Waste Spillage (Fire): Spills radioactive waste on the feet of the enemy's team, causing anyone standing on it to take 2 Fire Damage every second for 10s. Effect cannot be removed by swapping. Cooldown: 40s

Chicken Leash
        Egg Cannon (Air): Blast your enemy with a freshly laid egg for 18 Air Damage! The egg that cracked will also spill yolk all over the enemy's eyes, causing them to have a 15% chance to miss an attacking move! Cooldown: 15s

Lepreguards
        Devotion of Luck (Earth): Passive - There is a 50% chance that the attacks the user will take will deal 35% less damage. Triggers only twice per game.

I just came up with these on the spot, so there's no guarantee they won't be broken.
        This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
          While you're at it, I'll probably suggest some pet battle abilities for your suggestions!

Pet Gem
          Polished Edges (Water): Passive - If the enemy uses a move that makes contact on the user, automatically retaliate with 7 Water Damage.
          OR
          Polished Edges (Water): Passive - 50% chance to automatically retaliate for 7 Water Damage to its attacker.

Elephant Leash
          Hose Down (Water): Spray your foes down with water from the user's trunks for 20 Water Damage. This ability deals 5 more damage for every 5s this move isn't used, which can stack up to 40 damage in total. Cooldown: 20s

Dung Beetle Flip-Flops
          Pathogenic Jab (Earth): Jabs the opponent for 12 Earth Damage, causing them to take 2 more Earth Damage every second for 5s and taking 10% more damage for 5s. Cooldown: 10s

Tiger Taming Treat
          (It's pretty redundant to the Lion Taming Whip, can't think of one for this)

Green Mutant Spill
          Waste Spillage (Fire): Spills radioactive waste on the feet of the enemy's team, causing anyone standing on it to take 2 Fire Damage every second for 10s. Effect cannot be removed by swapping. Cooldown: 40s

Chicken Leash
          Egg Cannon (Air): Blast your enemy with a freshly laid egg for 18 Air Damage! The egg that cracked will also spill yolk all over the enemy's eyes, causing them to have a 15% chance to miss an attacking move! Cooldown: 15s

Lepreguards
          Devotion of Luck (Earth): Passive - There is a 50% chance that the attacks the user will take will deal 35% less damage. Triggers only twice per game.

I just came up with these on the spot, so there's no guarantee they won't be broken.
          I dont understand the concept of pet battling but still bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ty for free bump

Comment

I would absolutely love to have all the new growmojis (especially the chicken growmoji) and a chicken leash in game!
            honk
            insta: @limechickengt

Comment

Bump

Comment

finally added links lol, threads sinks fast

Comment

ah yes, BUMP

Comment

Bumpcraft: Forum Edition

Comment

BUMP! Added mods to some clothing items.

Comment

BUMP! Added Neck and Back Items!

Comment

BUMP! Added CONSUMABLES and my long-thinked TRICK-OR-TREATING feature!

Comment

Cuz the players gonna bump, bump, bump, bump, bump

Comment

BOOOOOMP bruh

Comment

Working...
                              X