Mutant Kitchen is Underrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutant Kitchen is Underrated

I really think there should be some reworking to the mutant kitchen event because I feel that it is really underrated. In fact, during this month, this event appeared for six days (because of carnival), but not many people even recognize or care for it (as evident by the lack of honors in BUYMUTANT). For an event with clothes and items that are high quality and very detailed, it sucks that the event is overlooked.

I feel like adding a special item to the store (like the cosmic cape from the night of the comet) during the mutant kitchen event will make the event more noticeable, or maybe adding more clothes to the event?
    Last edited by Nirvana; 07-31-2020, 05:57 AM.

BRING BACK GROSS OUT
    IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

I'm one greedy Growtopian
    -Socretes

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
      BRING BACK GROSS OUT
      YESS WE WANT GROSS OUT
      IGN: FinalChance
      -------- Art insta --------
      Visit my insta page here
      --------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nirvana View Post
        I really think there should be some reworking to the mutant kitchen event because I feel that it is really underrated. In fact, during this month, this event appeared for six days (because of carnival), but not many people even recognize or care for it (as evident by the lack of honors in BUYMUTANT). For an event with clothes and items that are high quality and very detailed, it sucks that the event is overlooked.

I feel like adding a special item to the store (like the cosmic cape from the night of the comet) during the mutant kitchen event will make the event more noticeable, or maybe adding more clothes to the event?
        I didn't like how it replaced Carnival, mainly cuz im a returning player and i dont know what mutant kitchen is. What items can i get there?
        IGN: Okuninushi
        Account Created: ~2014
        Hours Played: 700+ Hours
        Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

Originally posted by Okuninushi View Post
          I didn't like how it replaced Carnival, mainly cuz im a returning player and i dont know what mutant kitchen is. What items can i get there?
          Mutant kitchen is an event that (usually) happens once in a month and lasts for 3 days. In the event, you can cook gross foods with gross items. Consuming the foods will give you some gross items, clothes and blocks.

It replaced carnival this month as rings were duplicated and they are currently locked.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nirvana View Post

The event is indeed underrated, this is way better than carnival honestly. It needs more clothes, really rare and cool-looking ones so people would be willing to spend a lot of their world locks for that.
          IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
            BRING BACK GROSS OUT
            Jokes aside some of the items removed from Gross-Out were really good; Giant Eye Head, Ridin 'roach, Fleshy Eyed Wall etc.

The Mutant Kitchen items look extremely bad compared to their counterparts; Cute Bulb Mask, Verdant Eyed Wall etc.

I find it baffling how Fleshy Teeth, Fleshy Eye and Fleshy Eyed Wall were changed to the color green. How does that make them less gross?? JUST BRING THEM BACK PLS

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
              Jokes aside some of the items removed from Gross-Out were really good; Giant Eye Head, Ridin 'roach, Fleshy Eyed Wall etc.

The Mutant Kitchen items look extremely bad compared to their counterparts; Cute Bulb Mask, Verdant Eyed Wall etc.

I find it baffling how Fleshy Teeth, Fleshy Eye and Fleshy Eyed Wall were changed to the color green. How does that make them less gross?? JUST BRING THEM BACK PLS
              They also have less eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post

Player Appreciation Week, let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
                  Player Appreciation Week, let's go!
                  They've already picked the items and features for PAW 2020.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                  ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                  https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

bump

Comment

BUMP! Please make this already great update known to the masses!!

Comment

Everyone has different opinions but personally it's worst event ever.
                        Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

What if they add a halloween update that when you drop a mutant kitchen item in Growganoth then you get the old gross-out item Might cause a big price drop to other gross-out items
                          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                            What if they add a halloween update that when you drop a mutant kitchen item in Growganoth then you get the old gross-out item Might cause a big price drop to other gross-out items
                            Yea, I think that there should be something done with the mutant kitchen during Halloween week! It makes the most sense too

Comment

Axolotl shape is more gross than the Gross-Out items.

Oops thats what i see
                              MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Working...
                              X