Growtopia 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia 2.0

Growtopia should try to update to a ‘3D’ looking but in 2D. An example of how it would look like is a game called: Soul Knights & Guardian Tales. Just imagine moving up and down in this game! With dungeon raids or something like that where players kill NPC will weapons. This game would be so cool. Anyways this is just a suggestion, it sounds ambitious but I am sure it can be done if the Developers put in enough effort. Anyways just fix the server first

Growtopia.. DUNGEONS

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Before that they need to fix the damn garbage servers that the game is running rn, because you cant play hour straight without experiencing SUB SERVER DISCONNECTED bs.
      IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

On Growtopia 2.0 We Need: "Free-Mode" So We can Make a worlds and set for free..

But Its Offline Not For Online
        "Punten Mamank"
        IGN: FrenzyTeri
        Level: 73
        My Goal Is : Getting Rayman Fist
        Playing Growtopia Since 2014!
        Got Hacked On 4 March 2019

Comment

bro Growtopia v2 is out a long time ago.. its now v3.39 also there is no point of a Massively multiplayer online game to have a offline mode
          IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigsy View Post
            Growtopia should try to update to a ‘3D’ looking but in 2D. An example of how it would look like is a game called: Soul Knights & Guardian Tales. Just imagine moving up and down in this game! With dungeon raids or something like that where players kill NPC will weapons. This game would be so cool. Anyways this is just a suggestion, it sounds ambitious but I am sure it can be done if the Developers put in enough effort. Anyways just fix the server first
            Soul knight and Growtopia isnt the same... Soul Knight is a semi-offline game / action while Growtopia is an online game / mmo it could be nice to update the game entirely to have mostly 64x64-128x128 blocks/items but it ruins the vibe of it, there is no way for this to happen seeing the circumstance
            IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

Growtopia 2.0 but it's servers are actually good
              In Game Name : Bunlord
              Most Prized Possesion : My Mystery Tunic
              World Name : AdventureTrials
              Currently Level [121/125] omg 4 more hehe
              Wishlist: Rayman , Crystal Infused Sword
              Free BFG Regularly At Vekz (22:00 GT Time)

Comment

Heyaa! Moving this to the Suggestion box
                What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

The game could've been like that years ago, but it has literally turned into a black market where people scam and buy/sell things to earn as many diamond locks as possible. Very rarely do you find growtopians nowadays like we did some time ago who want to help eachother and hang out. Its all about who has the most WLS at this point in the game. But the suggestion sounds really cool and I wish we could do something like that.
                  IGN: DoctorNick
                  Instagram: doctornick.gt
                  Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigsy View Post
                    You can already move up and down in growtopia.
                    And read growtopia's description in google play store or somewhere else, where it says IT'S A SANDBOX GAME.
                    You could always try to feed this idea for an indie developer in another forum, but the thing you are trying to suggest doesn't feel growtopia-y at all
                    IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                    X