PAW Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAW Ideas

1. I really hate when I want to use consumables or I want to drop something in my own world, but Guardian Pineapple and Mini-Mod won't let me do that, even when I'm the owner of the world. I think you should change this, the owner of the world should've rights to do what Guardian Pine and Mini-Mod block.

2. Please make life goals and daily quest easier, and cheaper. I really hate when the life goals are like "deliver 2000 ..." or "trap 2000lbs of lobsters" and also "forge 5 items". Those life goals are really impossible to do for ordinary players. Just make it easier.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Drivel; 08-04-2020, 11:06 AM. Reason: make it perfect.

Originally posted by Drivel View Post
    1. I really hate when I want to use consumables or I want to drop something in my own world, but Guardian Pineapple and Mini-Mod won't let me do that, even when I'm the owner of the world. I think you should change this, the owner of the world should've rights to do what Guardian Pine and Mini-Mod block.

2. Please make life goals and daily quest easier, and cheaper. I really hate when the life goals are like "deliver 2000 ..." or "trap 2000lbs of lobsters" and also "forge 5 items". Those life goals are really impossible to do for ordinary players. Just make it easier.
    1. They should add an option for pineapple guardian and mini-mod to "block their effects from owner". I used a pine guardian in a world i own to keep my mint julep safe from myself.

2. There is no need for that- sometimes you are lucky, sometimes not. Also you don't really seem like an ordinary player on the picture..

3. Their paw 2020 ideas list was locked like a month ago, maybe you'll see your ideas in 2021"'s paw
    IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

+1
      This is just ridiculous how it's not already a feature and how they didn't think of it while adding them.

Shouldn't be called as a PAW idea tho.

Comment

Working...
      X