Idea For New Fishing Methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea For New Fishing Methods

Hello, all! I have an idea, what do you think if we change the way of fishing! If We Fishing We Just Waiting For Sound Alerts And Water Splashes Only! That's a little boring for me!

​​​​​​1. Change Fishing Methods
    So far, we are fishing just waiting for the sound and splash of water.
    What do you think if we Change like the photo below.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PicsArt_08-04-03.20.30.png Views:	0 Size:	363.9 KB ID:	6869863
    We Only Need To Tap The Screen If Arrows Point To Green Color, As We Can See There Are 3 Different Colors & Each Color Has A Difference.

- Red, If The Arrows Point To Red, You Have The Chance To Get 3% Fish With A Large lb And 6% Items.
    - Yellow, If The Arrows point to Yellow, You Have The Chance To Get 5% Fish With A Large lb And 8% Items.
    - Green, If The Arrows point to Green, You Have The Chance To Get 8% Fish With A Large lb And 10% Items.

Don't worry! You Can Also Add Chances To Get Larger Fish LB By Using Certain Bait!
    - Wiggly Worm & Salmon Eggs Add 1,5% To Get Fish With a Large LB.
    - Shiny Flashy Thing & Fishing Fly Add 2% To Get Fish With a Large LB.
    - Shirmp Lure & Mega Pellet & Uranium Glowing Add 3% To Get Fish With a Large LB.

2. Fishing Skills
    Fishing Skill Will Not Add The Chance To Get Fish With A Large LB! Skills Are Only Useful For Ease, If Your Skill Is Low, It Will Be A Little Difficult To Get Arrows Position In Green, And If Your Skill Is High, You Will Be A Little Easy To Get Arrows Position In Green!

If You Ask "How To Get Skills". It Is A Little Difficult To Get Skills, Because If You Want To Add Fishing Skills, You Must Get Perfect Fish! (The amount of LB has no effect) 1x Get Perfect Fish, you will get 1 Skill.

I Cannot Assess the advantages and disadvantages of My Idea, Because Everyone Has Different Opinions.

Might Be Able To Comment Below And State The advantages and disadvantages About This New Fishing Method.

*Maybe Because This Latest Fishing Method The Auto Fishing Will Be Difficult

Btw ​​​​​​if ​​​​​You Want Point Arrow To Green,Just Touch Or Click Your Screen (Tap)

That Arrows Will Continue To Move Up And Down, If You Are Already Sure That Point Arrows To Green, You Must Touch Or Click Your Screen Quickly

"The Point Is, You Must Use Your Instinct"
    Last edited by Hungel; 08-05-2020, 02:25 PM. Reason: Add Multiple Words
    Instagram: Hungel.GT

you should clarify this:
    Fishing Skill Will Not Add The Chance To Get Fish With A Large LB! Skills Are Only Useful For Easy, If Your Skill Is Low, It Will Be A Little Difficult To Get Arrows Position In Green, And If Your Skill Is High, You Will Be A Little Easy To Get Arrows Position In Green!
    you should tell how it will be easy and how it will be hard and how exactly can you reach that green color

Comment

Originally posted by Otep View Post
      you should clarify this:

you should tell how it will be easy and how it will be hard and how exactly can you reach that green color
      Read The Fishing Skills

Comment

Originally posted by Hungel View Post

Read The Fishing Skills
        doesnt explain how to get "green" is what I meant. not the "skill"
        and now that im reading it again this idea is kinda... nvm

Comment

Yes please, anything to lower the amount of items o get lol

Comment

I like the idea. Getting some Stardew Valley vibes

you should clarify this:

Probably by making the green area smaller.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

doesnt explain how to get "green" is what I meant. not the "skill"
              and now that im reading it again this idea is kinda... nvm
              Ohh..
              if ​​​​​You Want Point Arrow To Green,Just Touch Or Click Your Screen (Tap)

That Arrows Will Continue To Move Up And Down, If You Are Already Sure That Point Arrows To Green, You Must Touch Or Click Your Screen Quickly

"You Must Use Your Instinct"

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                I like the idea. Getting some Stardew Valley vibes

Probably by making the green area smaller.
                Nah, Read My Post Again, I already add multiple words, Maybe That Can Explain It

Comment

Nah, Read My Post Again, I already add multiple words, Maybe That Can Explain It
                  Okay I think I understand now.

I don't like the bar itself cause it feels a bit out of place.. what about something like this?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	fishing.png
Views:	97
Size:	626.9 KB
ID:	6870254
                  The line inside the box would move and you'd have to click while it's on something to get the fish/item. For example there could be a chest at the bottom that when you'd catch would give a random item or something like that

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                  ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                  ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Wow Cool Idea! But For Chest, Do You Mean Like Gacha?

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post

Okay I think I understand now.

I don't like the bar itself cause it feels a bit out of place.. what about something like this?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	fishing.png
Views:	97
Size:	626.9 KB
ID:	6870254
                    The line inside the box would move and you'd have to click while it's on something to get the fish/item. For example there could be a chest at the bottom that when you'd catch would give a random item or something like that
                    If It Does Like A Gacha I Disagree! Bcuz It's Just A Waste Of Time, When We Fishing We Will Also Get Random Items / Fish That Are The Same As Gacha Without Having To Use Chest

Comment

Wow Cool Idea! But For Chest, Do You Mean Like Gacha?

If It Does Like A Gacha I Disagree! Bcuz It's Just A Waste Of Time, When We Fishing We Will Also Get Random Items / Fish That Are The Same As Gacha Without Having To Use Chest
                      I kinda thought a chest like this which would like this:

some random items could be changed to only be given by opening a chest

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Current fishing is good, think of the bug that will come with the bar.
                        Hello, I don't want here to be empty.

Comment

If this feature is to be added fishes should be exchangeable to gems like 1 lb for 5/10 gems.
                          BUYCAPACITOR STARTS AT 50 DLS!
                          DM: Ezekiel GT

Comment

Don't fix something that isn't broken. It's going to cause more problems ubisoft has to deal with. It's a cool idea but it isn't necessary.
                            Current IGN: 28261838

Bait shop at 6555 (:

Comment

Originally posted by austinlame View Post
                              Don't fix something that isn't broken. It's going to cause more problems ubisoft has to deal with. It's a cool idea but it isn't necessary.
                              thats a dumb saying, if its not broke but you can still improve on it, improve it

Comment

Working...
                              X