UI Store must Upgraded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UI Store must Upgraded

Old Store is so Boring and Wasted time because 1 tap for 1 items. So I recommend to upgrade store make more easier to buying

For example:

I want buy 50 small lock on store

When Small lock tapped on Store Add Sign Like "How many You Will buy? (Min 1 ~ Max 200 items)". Then Add "Purchase" and "No thanks" Buttons.

Attached Files
    Agree
    86.44%
    Disagree, why?
    13.56%
    There are wonderful things in this world, worthy of our protection

UP! It's annoying when you wanted to buy SSP packs like thousands of them and you can only buy them 10 per purchase. If you can buy 200 in a time that will save alot of time for real
    IGN: PEPPERISTIC
    IG: vin_hartono

Comment

Yeah im also missclicked and just bought ectojuicer 30k gems when i spam to buy many sl on store

Comment

I thought of the same thing too! Also if you want to drop things, it'll be better if you can select the items you want to drop like the 'select' option on some photos/gallery apps on the phone - it will save a lot of time for growtopians on dropping items if this will be added. I hope they add a feature too that can select friends too so that it'll be easier to remove friends.
        Grow ID: Mabaho

Comment

Player Appreciation Weeeek!

Comment

Rip ssp packs

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Turun View Post
              Old Store is so Boring and Wasted time because 1 tap for 1 items. So I recommend to upgrade store make more easier to buying

For example:

I want buy 50 small lock on store

When Small lock tapped on Store Add Sign Like "How many You Will buy? (Min 1 ~ Max 200 items)". Then Add "Purchase" and "No thanks" Buttons.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED FROM PAW!
              Achievements:

Had 3 Rayman Fists at 1 Time

Owned a BFG

Had 200DLS in my backpack at once

Had 1,000,000 gems in my account at once
              Worrying about my items being deleted because they were probably duplicated

Comment

The suggestion is not related to ui, and the suggestion belongs to the suggestions box.

Secondly, no. It's useless, and will speed up inflation
                IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                  The suggestion is not related to ui, and the suggestion belongs to the suggestions box.

Secondly, no. It's useless, and will speed up inflation
                  Sorry but I have to disagree hard with you. It's definitey not useless, I'd argue it's one of the most requested features, and would save a lot of time. Furthmore if anything it would decrease inflation as more gems are used for store items(mainly SSP/event packs) instead of just buying the world lock bundles.
                  LURD

Comment

Originally posted by LURD View Post

Sorry but I have to disagree hard with you. It's definitey not useless, I'd argue it's one of the most requested features, and would save a lot of time. Furthmore if anything it would decrease inflation as more gems are used for store items(mainly SSP/event packs) instead of just buying the world lock bundles.
                    No need to sorry, everybody has their own opinion.

It saves time, time costs. If there is no need to waste time to buy the packs, the packs'll be worth less. It indeed is one of the most requested features & i'm strongly against adding it. It wouldn't really decrease the inflation as having a slider will also speed up buying world locks, because literally no one would bother selling gems 1900/wl (as ssp packs) if you could just buy yourself a world lock instead, except by buying a world lock you don't have to go through multiple links/worlds and buy multiple items to sell your sad small amount of packs.
                    IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

bring back the old store please
                      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                      I love her so so much eee
                      how do I add back my sigpic
                      IGN: Dynnie
                      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

This will give birth to more ssp shops, therefore dropping the seed prices including items obtained through those seeds.
                        Not saying this shouldn't be implemented.
                        As LURD said above me, this is a highly demanded upgrade that's never been looked into more than what we know today as the 10 wl pack and 10 ssp bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jday View Post
                          This will give birth to more ssp shops, therefore dropping the seed prices including items obtained through those seeds.
                          Not saying this shouldn't be implemented.
                          As LURD said above me, this is a highly demanded upgrade that's never been looked into more than what we know today as the 10 wl pack and 10 ssp bundle.

This wont drop ssp prices, it might by a little, but regardless of ssp prices this should be added

Comment

this will only reduce the total active players(spending a minute instead of an hour buying rsp packs etc.) and i dont think ubi wants that

Comment

Originally posted by SKRILL View Post
                              this will only reduce the total active players(spending a minute instead of an hour buying rsp packs etc.) and i dont think ubi wants that
                              Therefore, spending a minute for rsps, ssps, other packs so It will increase stock, Decreased spending time, Increased Economy.
                              For what player will reduce the total online from it?
                              And why u think ubi dont want that?

Comment

Working...
                              X