Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

How is that annoying lol? I didn't even notice that it got bigger
      STOP
      USING
      EXTREMELY
      LONG
      SIGNATURES.

~Orochi

Comment

I don't understand the problem. You can just scroll past it easily enough. Making it bigger makes it easier for those who are vision impaired (me lol)

I do agree with the buttons, though. They should be at the bottom, but it doesn't really bother me as much either.
        IGN: Snuggy
        Instagram: Snuggeh
        Level: 94
        Hours: 4765

Comment

i dont see have problems on any of these.

idk if the old or new banners is better, its just that its like the same
          ign: thiel
          discord: thiel4usgt#4108
          ig: thiel4us
          donate in thieldonate
          sry if mi bad english

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
            I don't know why but these gazette banners started to getting bigger every month for no reason and it's actually annoying. Can you please revert them back to normal size..

Also i don't understand the reasons of promoting store items on the top of the gazette, because the first thing we do after the update is opening the store to check if there is new items. These promoting buttons on the gazette just block the acutal news(text). I'm pretty sure almost nobody reads the gazette anymore just because they think there is no news to read (personally I realized that I haven't read it for 2 months after new gazette layout update)

The way to fix this gazette layout: Add WOTD tab, Mix Social Medias & Official Video(getting youtube videos not that important IMO) in the 1 tab only. Move store buttons to bottom of the gazette, buttons should be after the announcement.

What do you think?
            Woops, I believe I have to disagree with that. I honestly do like and dig the current interface and design of the Growtopia Gazette. Personally, I do not find the banners too large for comfort since they are perfectly aligned with the margins (I agree with JimIzPro). Plus, they allow us players to be able to get a glimpse of what's new much easier than pausing first to read what's in store (banner sizes I mean). Third, there is nothing wrong with advertising the items on the Gazette since then again, they allow us to know what has been added, and there's even added flair and appeal to it with the graphical designs.

If there could be a *possible* Gazette rework, I'd definitely suggest it to be designed as an actual newspaper. The Growtopia Gazette, in essence, is the game's newspaper. I mean, it would look much more aesthetically appealing if we were presented with a white newspaper as the Gazette's interface. Would definitely love to see that if possible 🙏

Click image for larger version

Name:	budget_news.png
Views:	39
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	6934018
            Ahrcéus | YouTube Content Creator
            IG/Twitter: @Ahrceus
            sigpic
            Check out my latest video!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahrceus View Post

If there could be a *possible* Gazette rework, I'd definitely suggest it to be designed as an actual newspaper. The Growtopia Gazette, in essence, is the game's newspaper. I mean, it would look much more aesthetically appealing if we were presented with a white newspaper as the Gazette's interface. Would definitely love to see that if possible 🙏

Click image for larger version

Name:	budget_news.png
Views:	39
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	6934018
              That's a nice idea, maybe they don't need to rework the entire Gazette but rather a separate UI for the Newspaper, which would be pointless and no one would use but would still be nice to see

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Working...
                X