Waiting in carnival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting in carnival

I have to wait 4-5 minutes to enter in a game of carnival in which there is a big chance to win something worth 1 sl or less...
    So i want for the devs to somehow make like a world dedicated to a game of carnival do i can join a game, or make more carnival worlds.
    I will not "play" (wait for 80% of time and not actually playing though) for 1 hour gt just to get an 5 wl item cmon devs pls do something about this

Originally posted by Answerpliz View Post
    I have to wait 4-5 minutes to enter in a game of carnival in which there is a big chance to win something worth 1 sl or less...
    So i want for the devs to somehow make like a world dedicated to a game of carnival do i can join a game, or make more carnival worlds.
    I will not "play" (wait for 80% of time and not actually playing though) for 1 hour gt just to get an 5 wl item cmon devs pls do something about this
    For your suggestion, you would still need to wait in queue, just be patient it’s not the end of the world if u have to wait 1 minute to play a carnival game, or you could try entering different carnival worlds and find the mini game with little to no other players

Comment

Back then, we used to have 150 CARNIVAL worlds but was later reduced to 50 (not sure about the reason why). I think they will not add more CARNIVAL worlds.
      Grow ID: roqn
      Playing Growtopia for 7 years
      No 7th-year item?

Comment

Working...
      X