Trade history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade history

Basically, it's like web browser history but for trades that we've made before (only visible to you and developer). This would be accessible on personal settings tab. What do you think?

i think i have a paper, a pen and i can write

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

They added notebook for some reason.

Comment

Not all people write that kind of stuff everytime. Besides, this would be helps growtopia team for verifying lost items faster or even track suspicious trades. Player can also see accurately how much they spent or earn wls

Comment

underrated cuz if u bought a rare item from someone and forgot it's name, you can just look it up from the trade history.
          IGN: LYRAE

Retro Filmwork is a film industry that makes a content such as movies based on Growtopia! Join the team as a member that you can even be a body actor, voice actor, or even builders!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuesstar View Post
            Not all people write that kind of stuff everytime. Besides, this would be helps growtopia team for verifying lost items faster or even track suspicious trades. Player can also see accurately how much they spent or earn wls
            Yea but "trade history" system kinda flawed when you got hacked... Hacked account could just drop your stuffs into their main account... As for world they could just break your owned locked world and replace with theirs....

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post

Yea but "trade history" system kinda flawed when you got hacked... Hacked account could just drop your stuffs into their main account... As for world they could just break your owned locked world and replace with theirs....
              Actually I'm not thinking that far lol. However, here's my point: if you got hacked, it's a different case because it's not "trading" in any way. Got hacked means someone take control of your account, that's nothing to do with trading

Comment

what if they just add history

which includes all your history like

trading,buy to vends,going to worlds (entering and exiting),dropping,trashing, and more

you can also disable some them like CCTV ex.

✓ Show trading
                ✓ Show dropping
                Show trashing/recycling
                Show entering worlds
                ✓ Show exiting worlds

just like that hope u guys understand it

ign: thiel
                discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                ig: thiel4us
                donate in thieldonate
                sry if mi bad english

Comment