Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

limit text based on character count in megaphones, bulletin boards, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limit text based on character count in megaphones, bulletin boards, etc.

limit text based on character count in megaphones, bulletin boards, etc. instead on the size of ur window. spending 25 wls on each mega is already annoying enough but the fact that i cant type as much text as with /sb really does infuriate me. why does it really have to be that way? same deal with bulletin boards, mailboxes and the like
    disc: irp_o#7242
    ign: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

UBIDEV Please do something about this
    When you do /sb and sb with gems, the character limit is 120. But when you use megaphone to sb, the character limit is A LOT less (basically just as much as what can fit in the box). If your characters are big, less fit. It doesn’t really make sense. This suggestion should be accepted. No downsides.
    IGN: Browg

Cool videos: https://youtu.be/ndWyXvHSR0M

Comment

They really have to change this D:
      - GrowID: MrEntry
      - Level 86/123
      - Hobby: Editing

- Instagram: MrEntry
      - I like potatoes
      I post edits on my instagram, check them out at MrEntry!

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish View Post
        UBIDEV Please do something about this
        When you do /sb and sb with gems, the character limit is 120. But when you use megaphone to sb, the character limit is A LOT less (basically just as much as what can fit in the box). If your characters are big, less fit. It doesn’t really make sense. This suggestion should be accepted. No downsides.
        Ah yes, that is a hell of a problem. why didn't they do this? It's been like years ppl disagreed with this.
        IGN: LYRAE

Retro Filmwork is a film industry that makes a content such as movies based on Growtopia! Join the team as a member that you can even be a body actor, voice actor, or even builders!

Comment

Working...
        X