Make World Locks expirable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make World Locks expirable

There are thousands of valuable English rare names that were taken when the game was first set up and stand by. Unfortunately we cannot buy these names and this limits the rare name market very much. A solution can be found in this situation. For example, a 3-year expiry time can be added for World Locks. Expired World Locks can be purchased for a given amount according to the name of the world.

World Locks do disintegrate under circumstances which are:
    - The owner of the lock have been inactive for more than 365 days
    - Any admin or player with access to either the World Lock, or Small/Big/Huge/Builder lock, or both, also need to be inactive for 365 days.
    - The world itself have not been visited by anyone for the whole year, which is very unlikely even if the world name seems random.

World lock expiration will reset the world to default tho.
    Moderators or former moderators lock doesn't follow this disintegration rules according to UserUser3, not sure about that today.
    "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
      World Locks do disintegrate under circumstances which are:
      - The owner of the lock have been inactive for more than 365 days
      - Any admin or player with access to either the World Lock, or Small/Big/Huge/Builder lock, or both, also need to be inactive for 365 days.
      - The world itself have not been visited by anyone for the whole year, which is very unlikely even if the world name seems random.

World lock expiration will reset the world to default tho.
      Moderators or former moderators lock doesn't follow this disintegration rules according to UserUser3, not sure about that today.
      I'm 99% sure that this is just something that Seth/Hamumu tried once and then just scrapped the idea since it did more harm than good.
      My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
      I love her so so much eee
      how do I add back my sigpic
      IGN: Dynnie
      Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post

I'm 99% sure that this is just something that Seth/Hamumu tried once and then just scrapped the idea since it did more harm than good.
        I have a doubt on that as well.
        We do get a clear announcement about world lock disintegration system back in November 11th, 2014 with a title of "WORLD RECLAMATION PROJECT" in-game Gazette. Never heard of any update about that ever since so i'll just assume it still continue till this date with very low priority. Unless Ubisoft has no idea that this project existed...
        "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

Working...
        X