Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permabanning players from your worlds suggestion

Basically what the title says. Open to discussion

Saves us time from repeatedly banning spammers and annoying kids out there.

You should also get a list of these permabanned players you'd banned so you can lift bans, or re-ban them from other worlds

Can't believe I'm suggesting this because of this annoying kid I'd been seeing

EDITED: After reconsideration, many of you guys dislike permaban feature because it's too severe. So ok how about "time stacking" bans or something of that sort.

If the same person has been consecutively banned then

For example: 1st ban = 1hr, 2nd ban = 3 hrs, 3rd ban = 6 hrs, 4th ban = 12 hrs, 5th ban = 1 day, 6th ban = permaban (well it is the 6th ban, that really that ya something about the person right?)
    Last edited by ScammePlse; 10-19-2020, 12:32 PM.

I mean ... its not a bad idea right? But you really suggested that because you let some "little kid" annoy you that much? You know you got an option to just see chat from your friends or you just simply ignore him? how hard can it be?

For me thats a -1, I do not support this idea. no offense , but thats just my opinion.

Quitted, but you might see me post on forums sometimes

Comment

not perma ban but we need things like 1 day ban

Comment

"Permabanning players from your world"

> This is not a good idea... It might subject to manipulation. What do I mean by this? Well some of the buy+ owner and admins tend to ban the players who sells for a lower price, "permabanning" these players who wants to sell their item asap for cheap won't be able to sell it due to the fact that they are permabanned.

> Maybe a longer time period option (1-12 hours) for a ban might do the work 'cause 1 hour is too short, especially for the owners who wants to combat botspammers.

Comment

no, just no

Dzez

Comment

By then BUYGHC soup guild admin will perma ban mirror guild members etc
            IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

• BLuetootH
              BLuetootH commented
              Editing a comment
              lol agree soup vs mirror let them fight in world pvp or bruh let them just challenge in guild events

10charsnomore

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Lokean View Post
              "Permabanning players from your world"

> This is not a good idea... It might subject to manipulation. What do I mean by this? Well some of the buy+ owner and admins tend to ban the players who sells for a lower price, "permabanning" these players who wants to sell their item asap for cheap won't be able to sell it due to the fact that they are permabanned.

> Maybe a longer time period option (1-12 hours) for a ban might do the work 'cause 1 hour is too short, especially for the owners who wants to combat botspammers.
              anything can be a subject to manipulation...

Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

Comment

• Lokean
                Lokean commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah but this permaban suggestion itself isn't fair and square...

Imagine being banned from >5 trade and buy+ worlds

• Sombodi
                Sombodi commented
                Editing a comment
                Lokean Anything will be a subject to manipulation when you think of it...

• Lokean
                Lokean commented
                Editing a comment
                Sombodi I know but the whole permaban idea is 💩

+1 I agree with most of these points BUT being able to perma world ban someone from your world IF they are doing something illegal should be allowed if the mods don't take action. I would like to see something where the owner could permaban due to ilegal activity they they record, this would be done through the growtopia support. I agree that this could be abused so the cost of a false report would be 1 week suspension, then a 1 month suspension with the removal of the option to ban from your worlds. I run a free bfg and the amount of autoers that come back 1 hr after ban is crazy. again this could all be avoided if when you reported someone the next 30 seconds would be recorded so the mods dont have to track down everyone reported and hope that they are doing something illegal in the moment.
              Banned and Unbanned for The Carnival Ban Glitch. U Be Soft Please Fix

Comment

• Lokean
                Lokean commented
                Editing a comment
                Then you're agreeing to a suggestion wherein it gives you a semi-mod perm...

Take note that it isn't our duty to do such stuff, we can just simply report a player or a world if you want the mods to take action.

Disagreed. People will use the feature too lightly
              IGN: Browg

Cool videos: https://youtu.be/ndWyXvHSR0M

Comment

3hr ban is probably ok, but not the 'perma' ban bro
                ign: thiel
                discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                ig: thiel4us
                donate in thieldonate
                sry if mi bad english

Comment

Longer duration seems more reasonable IMO. But not for permanent one.
                  "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

Hm... ok GUYS, I EDITED. What do you guys think of the new player ban system for worlds?

Comment

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
                      Hm... ok GUYS, I EDITED. What do you guys think of the new player ban system for worlds?
                      1st ban = 1hr, 2nd ban = 3 hrs, 3rd ban = 6 hrs, 4th ban = 12 hrs, 5th ban = 1 day

These are actually good ^^^^

Except for this one "6th ban = permaban"

> This 6th feature you are suggesting is quite abusable and I'm completely against it

Comment

ok so the i somewhat agree to the new one because its pretty useful but idk for the permaban. maybe make the 6th one like 2 days, 7th: 5 days, 8: 1 week and so on.. probably useful for blacklists
                        ign: thiel
                        discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                        ig: thiel4us
                        donate in thieldonate
                        sry if mi bad english

Comment

Working...
                        X