X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grand Prix Update - Growtopia Racing

🏎 GRAND PRIX UPDATE DISCUSSION (CONCEPT) 🏁

Hey there, Growtopians!

This is merely subjective and highly opinion-based, but as a huge Formula One fan, I would like to see a new update sometime in the future featuring racing or Grand Prix elements. It would be awesome to have more vehicles in the game, especially Formula 1 race cars! Plus, I would also love it if the developers could add racing suits and helmets in the game as well since we already have chequered wallpapers, flags, and whatnot.

In terms of racing mechanics, perhaps they could add a monthly competition of some sort where guilds could act as in-game racing teams and that each guild can assign their own drivers to compete in monthly races (Grands Prix), with customizable racing cars and tire-changing features if those are even possible. I know these things are quite too farfetched or too ambitious to be implemented in a 2D game like Growtopia, but I believe there is a probable potential for this. To think that in-game activities such as Startopia, Fishing, Cooking, Surgery, Crime Fighting, and others seem to work well, perhaps a racing atmosphere could be possible too. Then again, my statements on this are merely subjective and highly opinion-based.

What do you think, Growtopians? Would you like to see a racing update of some sort in the future? What loopholes or flaws does this entail if not? Let us know below!

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Cheers,
    Ahrcéus

Click image for larger version  Name:	Singapore start.jpg Views:	0 Size:	790.9 KB ID:	6934898
    Ahrcéus | YouTube Content Creator
    IG/Twitter: @Ahrceus
    sigpic
    Check out my latest video!

Hmm yes yes
    Hey
    Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
    World: I have no idea
    You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

Should’ve been posted in the suggestions thread
      News Admin / RecipeFinder
      Instagram: taxmangt

”Time wounds all heels” - John Lennon

Comment

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        I was disputing whether I'd post it there or here, but I decided to take the latter since the essence of what I wanted to talk about was a potential future update. But thank you anyway. 🙏

My apologies for any inconvenience, Taxman 🙏😅
        Last edited by Ahrceus; 10-25-2020, 10:20 PM.

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        Edit: Yep, the thread has been moved respectively. My apologies indeed 🙏😅

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post
      Hmm yes yes
      sigpic

Comment

This looks awesome! Although, I don't think that it's possible to add something like this as Growtopia is very limited when it comes to certain mechanics on ridable stuff (thinking that the race car would be a ridable clothing item) so, it's really hard to say this can quote on quote "happen" but, there is always a chance that they can pull a reverse card and make some good stuff related to racing. It has to wait a loooooooooooong time though, there is a lot of queued updates I believe.

Pretty niche idea though, I like everything about it.
        ixao

Comment

• Ahrceus
          Ahrceus commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, ixao! There are indeed lots of loopholes surrounding this premise, but then again, I'm still remaining hopeful until such day comes (if ever). I'm dying for race cars in the game, even if they're just for ridable purposes man. And suits. Racing suits. 😂🏎🏁

This is one of the best idea in tthis game and the other one is the new role quests suggestion😻keep it up.

Comment

• Ahrceus
          Ahrceus commented
          Editing a comment
          Aww, thanks AteNutela! Having another role quest related to racing would be really nice in my opinion! I would like to collect thousands of in-game race cars if ever. Jk lng 😂

Either way, thanks for the time to comment! Huge F1 fan here 🏁

People with Raptor Legs, Neon Nerves, Ghost king's Glory, Air Robs: bonjour
        IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
        I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

• Ahrceus
          Ahrceus commented
          Editing a comment
          GODAPOLLYON they'd be like, "My time has come" 😂😂

• Tuesstar
          Tuesstar commented
          Editing a comment
          Hold my xenonite

i thought it's real update, next time if you wanna suggest in suggestion box ok.

i just the heck log on to check if the real update tbh
        ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
        Youtube:mylocationgt
        Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

• Ahrceus
          Ahrceus commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I will keep that in mind next time, myLocation. Actually, this thread has been moved to the Suggestion Box now so things are okie. Thank you, though! 🙏😊

Originally posted by Ahrceus View Post
        🏎 GRAND PRIX UPDATE DISCUSSION (CONCEPT) 🏁

Hey there, Growtopians!

This is merely subjective and highly opinion-based, but as a huge Formula One fan, I would like to see a new update sometime in the future featuring racing or Grand Prix elements. It would be awesome to have more vehicles in the game, especially Formula 1 race cars! Plus, I would also love it if the developers could add racing suits and helmets in the game as well since we already have chequered wallpapers, flags, and whatnot.

In terms of racing mechanics, perhaps they could add a monthly competition of some sort where guilds could act as in-game racing teams and that each guild can assign their own drivers to compete in monthly races (Grands Prix), with customizable racing cars and tire-changing features if those are even possible. I know these things are quite too farfetched or too ambitious to be implemented in a 2D game like Growtopia, but I believe there is a probable potential for this. To think that in-game activities such as Startopia, Fishing, Cooking, Surgery, Crime Fighting, and others seem to work well, perhaps a racing atmosphere could be possible too. Then again, my statements on this are merely subjective and highly opinion-based.

What do you think, Growtopians? Would you like to see a racing update of some sort in the future? What loopholes or flaws does this entail if not? Let us know below!

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Cheers,
        Ahrcéus

Click image for larger version Name:	Singapore start.jpg Views:	0 Size:	790.9 KB ID:	6934898
        Just bumping this post.
        sigpic

Comment

Bumping this post once moreeee! Let's get 'em cars up and runnin' 🏁🏎
          sigpic

Comment

Sounds similiar to kyderby ehehhee

Comment

Well we do not have an official update for this but we do have Kyderby held every year by Aimster
              IGN: Deftera
              Just a Touhou fan and otaku
              Latest Youtube Video:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Derby but in a car? Sounds really awesome man but i wonder how they can implemented this though its looks like growtopia collab with asphalt 8 or something
                Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

yes..i love mcflurry

Comment

Originally posted by Zearu View Post
                  Sounds similiar to kyderby ehehhee
                  Zearu Oooh, after some research I've come to realize how similar Kyderby is to what I envision for Growtopia Racing! Perhaps some tweaks would suffice. I'd give to just see Formula 1 cars (or similar, of course) to be in the game soon!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
                    Well we do not have an official update for this but we do have Kyderby held every year by Aimster
                    I see, I see. Imagine a similar event but with open-wheel cars instead! That'll be absolutely amazing, in my opinion! Thanks for your words, Deftera 🏁🏎
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X