No announcement yet.

(Halloween 2021) Add a confirmation screen when sacrificing items to Growganoth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Halloween 2021) Add a confirmation screen when sacrificing items to Growganoth

Replace the usual drop confirmation GUI with an extended sacrifice GUI. The extended GUI contains the same elements the old GUI has (the item you want to drop, and how much you want to drop), but with an added "bestowed item" or item you will get below it. For example, if you want to drop a Harvester, it'll tell you that you will get a Harvester of Sorrows (if you're dropping rarity items or the Dark King Offering, it'll just show you a large question mark, saying that the drop is random). It also replaces the "don't get scammed!" red text with "Make sure you are facing Growganoth's maw to properly sacrifice your item, otherwise it'll just drop normally and other players could grab them!

and yes, i'm mostly making this thread because this happened
    I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
    Plural
    IGN : SimpForJesus

I don't like the idea of them telling us what item we'll get if we drop something (Like the harvester). It ruins the 'surprise' for some people, and what happens when we get new items? It'll get spoiled instantly. For the rest of the ideas, +1.
    IGN: Snuggy
    Instagram: Snuggeh
    Level: 94
    Hours: 4765

Comment

yea bro i really want to go into a confirmation screen for all my 2k ripper wings..

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
        yea bro i really want to go into a confirmation screen for all my 2k ripper wings..
        It replaces the normal drop confirmation screen, not appearing after the normal drop confirmation screen. If you had just read the thread you would've understood
        Plural

Comment

• Snuggyy
          Snuggyy commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't be rude. Others can have a hard time understanding crap.

Don't see the point of it?

Jedaki

Comment

• Astigmatisme
          Astigmatisme commented
          Editing a comment
          its so we can know what we'll get from it, for example it'll tell you that dropping a flaming horsie will get you a goddamn skeletal horsie

• Jedaki
          Jedaki commented
          Editing a comment
          Wiki: exists

You can't even drop items in the Growganoth world if it isn't on The Maw
        IGN: DamageBoost (Recently changed from HGrowH)
        Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas. Never ask me for business advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
          Wiki: exists

well wiki doesn't ****ing tell you dropping a flaming horsie gives you a skeletal horsie, i added that part yesterday
          Plural

Comment

• Jedaki
            Jedaki commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't drop random stuff if u don't know what ya getting m8

Wikis don't have official recipes and its a fair judgement to say that dropping any horse gives a skeleton horsie

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post

well wiki doesn't ****ing tell you dropping a flaming horsie gives you a skeletal horsie, i added that part yesterday
          What did you think it was going to give you? Lol

Comment

Working...
          X