Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bizzare Item Suggestions Thread]

Hey everyone!

I hope you are having a good day. I decided to create this thread to post any and all of my weird item suggestions. My first idea was 'Golden Dirt'. The item suggestions that will be posted here will be similar to that.

Mission: Providing Growtopians with the best and craziest item suggestions (at least 1 new item every week).
    Vision: One day, at least 1 item that will be posted in this thread will be added into the game

Attention : If you want to reply to a suggestion, please do so by "commenting" under that suggestion, I'm asking for this to keep the thread organized.

Please DO NOT use "post reply". Thanks for your understanding.

Disclaimer: Don't take these ideas seriously

Nov 2 2020: 'Half-a-World Lock'
    Click image for larger version  Name:	half-a-world lock.png Views:	262 Size:	3.4 KB ID:	6939791

Description: Its a world lock broken in half! Locks half of the world its placed in.

How to get it: Costs 1000 gems in the store/ 2/1 world lock and vice-versa from locke

Uses: buying/selling low value items, paying for breakers/workers before the job is done. Useful for sharing a world with a friend. Basically useful for all small trades.

example trade:
    player A: sell angel wings 35wl
    player B: buy for 34wl
    player A: 34 and half!
    player B: deal!
    Last edited by Alper04; 12-21-2020, 02:20 PM.
    My channel : Alper04
    In-game name : TsarBlyatinum

Goals:
    * Focused eyes (Done!)
    * Get zeus (6/7)
    * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

I like the world sharing feature of the Half-a-World Lock
    Write something...

Comment

For the half wl, I guess like buying/selling for 1 n 2hl or 1 n more is enough imo.

So I just wanna say good luck to your crazy ideas xD. Pece
      ign: thiel
      discord: thiel4usgt#4108
      ig: thiel4us
      donate in thieldonate
      sry if mi bad english

Comment

Bonus item today because I'm bored and have free time to spend on drawing items
        Nov 2 2020: 'Stationwagon'
        Click image for larger version  Name:	station_wagon.png Views:	0 Size:	6.9 KB ID:	6939848
        Description: Collects providers when you drive over them (tractor for providers).

How to get it: Tractor + 20 science station + 1 transmog crystal in a chemical combiner.

Uses: Collecting science stations, ATMs, tackle boxes, etc.

Goals:
        * Focused eyes (Done!)
        * Get zeus (6/7)
        * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

Comment

• GODAPOLLYON
          GODAPOLLYON commented
          Editing a comment
          *INVEST*

more char

I couldn't post anything for last two weeks because I was busy irl.
        Nov 22 2020: 'Stand User Hat + Punching Ghost'

Description: Wearing the "Stand user hat" summons a "Stand" that stands next to you. When you punch a block, your stand also punches it once, meaning you can break blocks 2x faster! It will also come in different colors and designs. You will also be able to upgrade it to a "heaven" variant.

How to get it: Very small chance of obtaining it when shot by a heartbow/heatbow or any bow and arrow. It will also be untradeable

Uses: Farming, farming and farming. Kinda like a "nerfed rayman"

Click image for larger version  Name:	4nequm.gif Views:	0 Size:	327.0 KB ID:	6951336
        P.S: your "stand" will also shout random words like "ora ora ora" when punching.

Edit: I initially named this "Sit user hat" to avoid copyright but then I changed it to "stand user hat" because honestly, I don't have to worry about copyright claims...
        Last edited by Alper04; 12-01-2020, 08:34 AM.

Goals:
        * Focused eyes (Done!)
        * Get zeus (6/7)
        * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

Comment

• NotSeedTopian
          NotSeedTopian commented
          Editing a comment
          what is
          sit

• Alper04
          Alper04 commented
          Editing a comment
          jojo reference but without copyright

Originally posted by Alper04 View Post
        Click image for larger version Name:	station_wagon.png Views:	0 Size:	6.9 KB ID:	6939848
        Description: Collects providers when you drive over them (tractor for providers).

How to get it: Tractor + 20 science station + 1 transmog crystal in a chemical combiner.

This one is not weird, this is E P I C

Comment

The biggest flex in growtopia.
          Dec 1 2020: 'Blue Gem Pendant'
          Click image for larger version  Name:	bgl necklace.png Views:	47 Size:	23.5 KB ID:	6956774
          Description: You will be able to temporarily lock a world by double-tapping the pendant item in your inventory. There must be no locks placed by other players or it will not work. The bedrock below the white door will be temporarily replaced by a BGL. When you leave the world, the lock will be turned into bedrock again and the world will be unlocked. Blue wings will also appear behind you when you jump (similar to datemaster's locket.)

How to get it: Recycle a blue gem lock. (Doesn't work if you trash, so you need to be have supporter status.)

Uses: Cool item and wing, useful for locking random worlds and trolling. (also good for flexing I guess?).

Edit: The item will also give 'Weird Flex But Ok' achievement for recycling a blue gem lock.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	flex.png
Views:	49
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	6957877
          Last edited by Alper04; 12-03-2020, 07:18 AM.

Goals:
          * Focused eyes (Done!)
          * Get zeus (6/7)
          * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	station_wagon.png Views:	0 Size:	6.9 KB ID:	6939848

I like this design... But the effect kinda op and abusable. I can imagine someone would created a full auto world using this item.

It's quite hard for me to explain.. What I mean player can make a full water covered world with placed provider and use their account to just afk and do the rest of the job..
            Or just a world with slimes and pinball. Whatever it is I believe they can abuse it.

Comment

• Alper04
              Alper04 commented
              Editing a comment
              I mean people already do the same thing with harvester + chicken plow, but there is also the cost for placing all the water, slime, portals etc. so I think it would be balanced.

• UkyoKuonji
              UkyoKuonji commented
              Editing a comment
              I know but wouldn't it be more disaster to economy if they added an item that have a function like this?

I couldn't post anything for last two weeks because I was busy irl.
            Nov 22 2020: 'Stand User Hat + Punching Ghost'

Description: Wearing the "Stand user hat" summons a "Stand" that stands next to you. When you punch a block, your stand also punches it once, meaning you can break blocks 2x faster! It will also come in different colors and designs. You will also be able to upgrade it to a "heaven" variant.

How to get it: Very small chance of obtaining it when shot by a heartbow/heatbow or any bow and arrow. It will also be untradeable

Uses: Farming, farming and farming. Kinda like a "nerfed rayman"

Click image for larger version Name:	4nequm.gif Views:	0 Size:	327.0 KB ID:	6951336
            P.S: your "stand" will also shout random words like "ora ora ora" when punching.

Edit: I initially named this "Sit user hat" to avoid copyright but then I changed it to "stand user hat" because honestly, I don't have to worry about copyright claims...
            ok jojo item yay
            ign: thiel
            discord: thiel4usgt#4108
            ig: thiel4us
            donate in thieldonate
            sry if mi bad english

Comment

The biggest flex in growtopia.
              Dec 1 2020: 'Blue Gem Pendant'
              Click image for larger version

Name:	bgl necklace.png
Views:	114
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	6956774
              Description: You will be able to temporarily lock a world by double-tapping the pendant item in your inventory. There must be no locks placed by other players or it will not work. The bedrock below the white door will be temporarily replaced by a BGL. When you leave the world, the lock will be turned into bedrock again and the world will be unlocked. Blue wings will also appear behind you when you jump (similar to datemaster's locket.)

How to get it: Recycle a blue gem lock. (Doesn't work if you trash, so you need to be have supporter status.)

Uses: Cool item and wing, useful for locking random worlds and trolling. (also good for flexing I guess?).
              Is it tradeable? Maybe it should be used for an epic quest or and achievement because Idk anyone who would recycle a bgl.
              Goals:
              Current Pure Wls: 50
              MAGPLANT: 25/45
              Level 50: 60/50
              Compleated On 6/18/2020
              IGN: TrentNoob
              Buy my surgery tools and items at KC9!!!
              Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here

Comment

• Alper04
                Alper04 commented
                Editing a comment
                yes its tradeable and an achievement would be cool

This could make a good april fools joke update...
              Dec 2 2020: 'Scammer Title'

Click image for larger version  Name:	scammer15.png Views:	0 Size:	187.6 KB ID:	6957289
              View full gif with system warning animation here ---> https://s8.gifyu.com/images/scammer-title.gif

Description: A title given to scammers by guardians as light punishment or it will be given automatically if
              someone gets reported too many times in a short period of time.

How to get it: scam. (obviously)

Uses: It will be used to identify scammers. People won't trust scammers who have this title and they won't get scammed.
              This is similar to the feature some phones have which tell you if the caller is spam/robocaller. I think growtopia should have a way for people to know
              if someone is a scammer.

Note: This title will override any title and always turned on. (legendary, doctor, max level don't show up)

Goals:
              * Focused eyes (Done!)
              * Get zeus (6/7)
              * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

Comment

• Tuesstar
                Tuesstar commented
                Editing a comment
                Should be "the Scammer". Btw this is dope and unique
                +10

Its me again. I keep thinking of new ideas nowadays so enjoy, before I run out of ideas...
              Dec 3 2020: 'Dirt Lock + Pro Lock'

Click image for larger version  Name:	dirt lock.png Views:	0 Size:	3.6 KB ID:	6957845Click image for larger version  Name:	pro lock.png Views:	0 Size:	4.0 KB ID:	6957846
              Description:
              * Dirt Lock: It will lock a 10 block area but owner won't have access to that area. Everyone else except the owner will have access to that area.

* Pro Lock: It will have the royal lock effect and it will give to the owner of the world 'mod powers' inside the world only.
              Owner will have: freeze, burn, invisibility, duct-tape and no-clip thru blocks abilities. It will also have growscan ability and it will also be a magplant with 10k item storage, with remote.

How to get it:
              It will be an IOTM. 99.99% of the time, you will get the 'dirt lock' but you will also have a *very rare* chance of getting the 'pro lock'.

Uses:
              * Dirt Lock: Useless, it will become so cheap.
              * Pro Lock: Very useful and OP. It will be used in trade, main, storage, farm worlds. Due to its high rarity, it will become very expensive.

Goals:
              * Focused eyes (Done!)
              * Get zeus (6/7)
              * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

Comment

OMG nArUtO ReFeReNCe oMg!1!!
                Dec 21 2020: 'Six Paths Orbs'
                Click image for larger version  Name:	six paths.png Views:	0 Size:	67.1 KB ID:	6970290
                Description: Its a back item that gives double-jump and floating effect. The orbs will shoot out when punching a block, similar to Golem's Gift animation.

How to get it: It will be obtainable in Lunar New Year as a daily challenge reward.

Uses: cosmetic purposes and double-jump effect is useful.

Goals:
                * Focused eyes (Done!)
                * Get zeus (6/7)
                * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

Comment

Working...
                X