No announcement yet.

Make a command that bans/kicks everyone in the world that doesn't respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/kickall works just fine tho, even putting an adventure marker and killing someone ever 20-30mins or so does the trick
    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
    Acc hrs: 1.2k
    Acc age: 90 days
    Target dls: 45/100
    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
    Suggestions for Paw:
    Practice Bots
    Epic Quests: 1

Comment

Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post
      /kickall works just fine tho, even putting an adventure marker and killing someone ever 20-30mins or so does the trick
      Kickall kicks and disturbs everyone. I only want to people using auto to get worldbanned / kicked. And adventure begins can be avoided by respawning and running through it. And if you put world timer its like scamming because it doesnt show the world has a timer and barely gives you any warning

Comment

idk whats the point of this suggestion.Assuming you own a bfg?Hiring an admin or two to check on the people is not that harmful,if you trust no one,turn ur bfg into those spin 4 times steam machine thingy,if you own a bfg,those things are just small investments to help you out.Plus if the person is afk,kick him instead of that afk tagging thing.Its pointless tbh,there are other better alternatives.

Originally posted by ZepperQ View Post

Kickall kicks and disturbs everyone. I only want to people using auto to get worldbanned / kicked. And adventure begins can be avoided by respawning and running through it. And if you put world timer its like scamming because it doesnt show the world has a timer and barely gives you any warning
        the timer is on the screen,if you know its gonna hit zero,then collect your gems and come back afterwards

Comment

How? There is already kickall in the game
          Kickall is different with this anyway. Had no idea how I can explain it more further
          Ign/GrowID: Artlos
          Just be yourself don't try to be others
          And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

-1 you can manually kick them one by one. If you want to kick them all, you better inform the others first to take their gems out. There's no need for another type of kick command.

Comment

Originally posted by sinenomine View Post
              idk whats the point of this suggestion.Assuming you own a bfg?Hiring an admin or two to check on the people is not that harmful,if you trust no one,turn ur bfg into those spin 4 times steam machine thingy,if you own a bfg,those things are just small investments to help you out.Plus if the person is afk,kick him instead of that afk tagging thing.Its pointless tbh,there are other better alternatives.

the timer is on the screen,if you know its gonna hit zero,then collect your gems and come back afterwards
              The timer you put in the world lock isn't on your screen. All the other alternatives inconvenience normal players more than a /kickall command that can be avoided

Comment

Originally posted by Lokean View Post
                -1 you can manually kick them one by one. If you want to kick them all, you better inform the others first to take their gems out. There's no need for another type of kick command.
                It's not as simple as kicking them. First you have to pull them then wait 10 sec to see if they are auto then you have to let them back in the room. Doing this risks their gems. If you could do this command you wouldnt need to check them one by one

Comment

• sinenomine
                  sinenomine commented
                  Editing a comment
                  can't you place checkpoint blocks and tell them to respawn?all alternatives are inconvenient if you're afk farming btw this feels like asking for /tp command as admin when you have /pull,not the same but you get something out of it.

• ZepperQ
                  ZepperQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes i tell them to respawn but most of the time when i pull them they run around panicking thinking i scammed them then they touch other checkpoints

It's not as simple as kicking them. First you have to pull them then wait 10 sec to see if they are auto then you have to let them back in the room. Doing this risks their gems. If you could do this command you wouldnt need to check them one by one
                You can simply place blocks to block other players before letting them back in the room. You can manually do this one by one and it's your responsibility to do so. It's still a -1 for me, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokean View Post

You can simply place blocks to block other players before letting them back in the room. You can manually do this one by one and it's your responsibility to do so. It's still a -1 for me, sorry.
                  With a command like this all bfg owners can monitor their bfg and they have no excuse to not do it. Isn't that a good thing?

Comment

• sinenomine
                    sinenomine commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nah.with a command like that,you can freeze every player in the world for a moment and that can be exploitable,no point argueing abt this since all the alternatives are better its just whether you want do it or not even though what you are asking only benefits a minor group of people in the game

When I'm saying banned I of course mean world banned.

So there would only need to be one command think about it as /kickall but all the players can prevent themselves from getting kicked. Thats the most simple way i can describe it. And It would be even better if they got automatically banned from the world if they didnt stop it.
                  The reason I suggested /afk to get added is if an AFK player was in a spot that he can't get to and then he gets that check and he can't respond within 30 seconds, he'll get kicked. That's why the AFK function should be added.
                  GROWTOPIAN

that's literally it

Comment

Or you just ask if they're auto'ing and if they don't respond you pull them and see if they keep on placing blocks??? It's not that hard
                    STOP
                    USING
                    EXTREMELY
                    LONG
                    SIGNATURES.

~Orochi

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post
                      Or you just ask if they're auto'ing and if they don't respond you pull them and see if they keep on placing blocks??? It's not that hard
                      It's not hard but why wouldn't you want to make it easier?

Comment

BFG destroys already gem and seed economy. We don't actually need ways to help this. Truth is: host one bfg at the time and monitor it, when done, move into next. That prevents gem and seed economy crash and even you are happier if gem and seed value stays even in current level. Most ppl can't see that they shoot theirself on leg when they are trying to profit as fast as possible as much as ever possible. When you cause more gem and seed value drop, you destroy your own gt life. So no, we don't need ways to run 100 bfg world at once. We need ways to slow down seed overproduction and gem farming. That would make even your life better, cause you could profit with less amount of seeds and your gems wouldn't be trash. Try see big picture and predict future.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                          BFG destroys already gem and seed economy. We don't actually need ways to help this. Truth is: host one bfg at the time and monitor it, when done, move into next. That prevents gem and seed economy crash and even you are happier if gem and seed value stays even in current level. Most ppl can't see that they shoot theirself on leg when they are trying to profit as fast as possible as much as ever possible. When you cause more gem and seed value drop, you destroy your own gt life. So no, we don't need ways to run 100 bfg world at once. We need ways to slow down seed overproduction and gem farming. That would make even your life better, cause you could profit with less amount of seeds and your gems wouldn't be trash. Try see big picture and predict future.
                          The small impact I personally have on the overproduction of gems and seeds doesn't matter in the big picture. The seeds/gems will never go back to what they were. There are so many accounts generating millions of gems in private worlds.

You could never convince enough people to stop profiting for it to even have to smallest effect.

Comment

The small impact I personally have on the overproduction of gems and seeds doesn't matter in the big picture. The seeds/gems will never go back to what they were. There are so many accounts generating millions of gems in private worlds.

You could never convince enough people to stop profiting for it to even have to smallest effect.
                            i didn't say that they should go back, i said, we shouldn't be greedy and speed it up. I support bfg for noobs, but i don't support mass bfg hosting. If i would have some better idea how noob can profit at first, i would actually suggest that they would allow remote for owner and admins only, but cause new players get good start with bfg, i don't want that devs stop that. But like i said, we don't need easier ways for greedy ppl to profit faster and lazier. So we don't need anything what helps ppl to monitor multiple worlds at once cause it damages also noobs and whole community. We need anti auto system yes, but as long as it can affect on legit ppl, we need just accept that there is no way for lazy profit.

Comment

Working...
                            X