Buying a lot of packs in just one click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a lot of packs in just one click

Its really hard for me as a ssp seller for buying small seed pack collection 1 by 1, maybe some people are also tired of doing 1 by 1 buying some packs. i think it's better if growtopia added a quantity on how much we will buy in just one click.

This would ruin the economy further more my friend

Comment

• huggedgt
      huggedgt commented
      Editing a comment
      why would it ruin? it would be just faster and better.

It would very clearly ruin the economy because buying packs being faster, they will be very easy to buy from the shop what will result to their prices to drop and then the currency ( WL) would loose more of it’s value

Comment

• huggedgt
      huggedgt commented
      Editing a comment
      it won't drop it depends on the people how they will sell/buy it. it would just be the same

Originally posted by huggedgt View Post
    Its really hard for me as a ssp seller for buying small seed pack collection 1 by 1, maybe some people are also tired of doing 1 by 1 buying some packs. i think it's better if growtopia added a quantity on how much we will buy in just one click.
    I agree! but it will create more lag. too many packs its like spamming the server.

Comment

didnt adding the ssp bulk pack reduce its worth? so doing this for other packs just gonna crash the pack economy

Ubisoft < UGTeam .

Made some minor adjustments to my signature...

Comment

• lefreds
        lefreds commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly what i said thank you

huggedgt the thing is that when it’s easier to buy from the store, it’s value will drop eventually to be worth less than it’s now so 2k gems will give you 1 wl for any pack

Comment

Working...
      X