X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions!

A list of things I would like to see in-game:

New adventure item mechanic
    -An option to allow the Adventure Item - Torch to give off some light once picked up.

Tangram Wallpapers (maybe new blocks too [?])
    -Something I'm sure that has been suggested before, wallpaper versions for the current Tangram Blocks.

Sort world by feature
    -An option to sort your worlds? Alphabetically, date locked, regularly visited, etc.

Jammed Broadcasting message
    -A warning before you accidently broadcast in a Jammed world (much like how there is a warning before you upgrade a Vending Machine, having no warning before PAW 2020).

New paint colors
    -I'm sure a lot of people have suggested more paint bucket colors, I would like to see new ones as well. New colors like orange, white, pink, etc.

New Pet Battle abilities
    -Pet Battle is a really untouched feature of the game. No new abilities have been added in a long time, the meta has been stale for quite some time. It's been ages since a pet has gotten an ability. I'm sure the PB community would also love to see new abilities.

New Tomb Robber Outfit
    -Tomb Robbers are used in a lot of worlds and it will be nice if there would be different outfits appropriate for the surroundings.

Triggered music note blocks
    -A block that triggers notes that you can set with a wrench when they step on the block. Hopefully the tunes will be client sided, so it won't hurt everyone's ears!

Slow fall option to the Xenonite Crystal
    -The suggestion says it all, an option for the Xenonite Crystal to force allow/block slow fall.

Untrade-a-quin
    -An untradeable mannequin that is able to display untradeable items. Only allows the owner of the world to display/take items.

Will continue to update when I think of something.
    Leave your thoughts below
    Last edited by SnowBlizter; 11-28-2020, 06:20 AM. Reason: Added Untrade-a-quin

+1 to every single one of these
    Premium world building/composing services ~> https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ders-composers

IGN: Norseman

Comment

Bump

Comment

+1 to every single one of these
        ign: thiel
        discord: thiel4usgt#4108
        ig: thiel4us
        donate in thieldonate
        sry if mi bad english

Comment

+1 for all these ideas including for that sort the world by new paint features and colors
          Discord: RidwanNs # 8942

Comment

Bumping !!

Comment

+1 add it yeah man
              goal:GET WOTD

Comment

+1 to everything except #1. That addition could neglect the use of the Adventure Item - Torch and would rise the price by a lot. Maybe if the torch provided light around you AFTER you picked it up, it'd be better. Like a free version of a torchlight or Spelunker's Helmet.

also snow gay lol
                GROWTOPIAN

that's literally it

Comment

• SnowBlizter
                  SnowBlizter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea, my bad. I meant for the item to provide light once picked up.

bumpp

Comment

Bump!

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
                      A list of things I would like to see in-game:

New adventure item mechanic
                      -An option to allow the Adventure Item - Torch to give off some light once picked up.

Tangram Wallpapers (maybe new blocks too [?])
                      -Something I'm sure that has been suggested before, wallpaper versions for the current Tangram Blocks.

Sort world by feature
                      -An option to sort your worlds? Alphabetically, date locked, regularly visited, etc.

Jammed Broadcasting message
                      -A warning before you accidently broadcast in a Jammed world (much like how there is a warning before you upgrade a Vending Machine, having no warning before PAW 2020).

New paint colors
                      -I'm sure a lot of people have suggested more paint bucket colors, I would like to see new ones as well. New colors like orange, white, pink, etc.

New Pet Battle abilities
                      -Pet Battle is a really untouched feature of the game. No new abilities have been added in a long time, the meta has been stale for quite some time. It's been ages since a pet has gotten an ability. I'm sure the PB community would also love to see new abilities.

New Tomb Robber Outfit
                      -Tomb Robbers are used in a lot of worlds and it will be nice if there would be different outfits appropriate for the surroundings.

Triggered music note blocks
                      -A block that triggers notes that you can set with a wrench when they step on the block. Hopefully the tunes will be client sided, so it won't hurt everyone's ears!

Slow fall option to the Xenonite Crystal
                      -The suggestion says it all, an option for the Xenonite Crystal to force allow/block slow fall.

Untrade-a-quin
                      -An untradeable mannequin that is able to display untradeable items. Only allows the owner of the world to display/take items.

Will continue to update when I think of something.
                      Leave your thoughts below
                      The other ideas were pretty good but I personally would want to see their manpower on reducing csn worlds, I literally can't go to random worlds and meet new people anymore because this mechanic is broken with bots. I think the jammed broadcast thing is overdone. It's a players responsibility to jam/unjam a world unlike a vend machine which can be used for scams.

A suggestion from me is to let more clothing items be transmutable. There are still a long list of items that can't be transmuted and I hope they can be in the future.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
                      http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

New Pet Battle abilities remind me of the thread that I made about Pet Battle 2.0

Anyways, at least we share the same idea for more pet battle abilities
                        +1
                        IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                        I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Working...
                        X