Admin Prioritisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Prioritisation

Very simple concept that does not need great detail. A feature that would allow admins of a world to either enter a priority queue to get into the world where they have access, or they can simply enter the world no matter how full the world is .

Useful feature for extremely busy popular worlds, but I do fear that people would sell admin access in their worlds for this reason.

Edit: Thank you all for the feedback about this suggestion, hopefully it can be implemented as a feature in some way or another.
    Last edited by Taxman; 11-20-2020, 11:44 AM. Reason: Added more to the post
    News Admin / RecipeFinder
    Instagram: taxmangt

”Time wounds all heels” - John Lennon

We absolutely need something like this! However, we'd need to step back and add step one first - a world queue itself.

Currently the only way to enter busy worlds is by spamming enter, which isn't the most ideal. A world queue would be an amazing feature, and your admin priority suggestion would fit right in with this update if we were to get it. +1
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 115
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

• Crunchyy
      Crunchyy commented
      Editing a comment
      Also could fix the weird softlock where if someone takes your spot AS you're loading into the world, it bugs out and keeps saying "entering world'

I support this suggestion +1

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
      We absolutely need something like this! However, we'd need to step back and add step one first - a world queue itself.

Currently the only way to enter busy worlds is by spamming enter, which isn't the most ideal. A world queue would be an amazing feature, and your admin priority suggestion would fit right in with this update if we were to get it. +1
      +1 to this entire post
      Premium world building/composing services ~> https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ders-composers

IGN: Norseman

Comment

agree, if for example, suddenly DC and the full world cannot enter. + 1 for this suggestion
        Discord: RidwanNs # 8942

Comment

This would be very helpful. +1
          IGN: CursedYugi

Comment

I support this fully, however, not only an admin or owner prioritization should be added. There should be an entire world queue, where the person who tried to enter the world first gets in. Just like Hypixel.
            GROWTOPIAN

that's literally it

Comment

Bumpy bump
              News Admin / RecipeFinder
              Instagram: taxmangt

”Time wounds all heels” - John Lennon

Comment

+1 for this thread
                Goals:
                Current Pure Wls: 50
                MAGPLANT: 25/45
                Level 50: 60/50
                Compleated On 6/18/2020
                IGN: TrentNoob
                Buy my surgery tools and items at KC9!!!
                Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here

Comment

+1 I think there should be a queue system. When you press “Enter World” you will be put into line and given a number “You are number 6 in queue” and you will automatically be entered when someone leaves and then your position drops.
                  Admins/owners should get priority queue. If they are supposed to be 10th in line and someone leaves they will be put in before anyone else in line.

Comment

yes i think this is a good idea also owner should be able to enter because some people cannot even enter their own world

Comment

Ubisoft should add a feature in the system that allows Owners and Admins of a world enter it when it is full.
                      I dont now if im going off track but this can be compared to 2b2t queue system, the people who buy premium queue status are like the Admin of the world and the Owner is like the 2b2t players who have Veteran status.

Comment

Queue system for the general public and for admins and owners.
                        IGN: HartAmara
                        IG: hartamara.gt
                        Discord: HartAmara#9366

Services: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ara-s-services

Comment

It's a nice suggestion, and It's something that should have already been a thing since the existence of Growtopia in my opinion. Assuming it could handle the overload of additional players, It's a +1 for me.

Comment

It would really be helpful if something like this would be implemented! +1
                            *Insert interesting signature here*

Comment

Working...
                            X