Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smol bren noob's solution to permanently forever cancel fossil links

Hello.
    A few moments ago I was replying to this thread when I have been enlightened by my own smol bren.
    Now I have found: le solutione

Based on my research of what fossils can be used for, fossils are most likely in high demand right now due to these:
    1. Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions (requires 100 Ancient Plant Seeds iirc, they are obtained from processing fossils)
    2. Ringmaster Quests (Splice DNA & Process Fossils)

If the above is indeed true, my solution is to remove the Splice DNA & Process Fossils Quest Steps from The Ringmaster. If they are removed, the demand for fossils along with its value will most likely drop as the only reason why fossils are still required is the Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions. If the value of fossils drop tremendously, fossil links might start disappearing.

TL;DR: Remove the Splice DNA & Process Fossils Quest Steps from The Ringmaster.

What do you think?
    Write something...

It would be good for me if they remove those quests cuz I'm stuck at the fossil quest. However, I don't think Ubisoft will ever remove something they already added, like they don't remove roulette wheels or ghost sharks.
    My channel : Alper04
    In-game name : TsarBlyatinum

Goals:
    * Focused eyes (Done!)
    * Get zeus (6/7)
    * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

Comment

• ixao
      ixao commented
      Editing a comment
      I pretty much agree with you, they wouldn't remove such prior mechanic just to fix a in-game problem that is for players.

I was finding will of the wild and got tricked with infinite fossil links world
    Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

It will help if the game has a rule that makes fossil links illegal. Or rework the fossil system.

​​​​
      IGN: HartAmara
      IG: hartamara.gt
      Discord: HartAmara#9366

Services: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ara-s-services

Comment

Reworking fossil system = a need of another alternative that rewards honor worlds. Unless you can think of one, fossils would still be used.
        IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

• A2GTs
          A2GTs commented
          Editing a comment
          I've just listen to your video channel lol, what is the song name?

Originally posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
        Reworking fossil system = a need of another alternative that rewards honor worlds. Unless you can think of one, fossils would still be used.
        I don't usually agree with Law but in this case he is 100% right, before you were able to earn Growtokens for having a popular world they have since then changed that which led to fossil worlds.

You may be thinking of FOSSIL SCAM worlds though, which there is no way to combat them besides not going to SBs that seem too good to be true.
        IGN: Dr.Unscheduled

Discord: Unscheduled#9999

Wiki: Unscheduled

Comment

Originally posted by Unscheduled View Post

I don't usually agree with Law but in this case he is 100% right, before you were able to earn Growtokens for having a popular world they have since then changed that which led to fossil worlds.

You may be thinking of FOSSIL SCAM worlds though, which there is no way to combat them besides not going to SBs that seem too good to be true.
          if you go to buyiotm looking for an iotm, half of the supposed links "that sell an iotm or few" are fossil scams. many people are abusing this system with their alts and MULTIPLE links that lead to the same world (like RIDING which is overpriced and DOESN'T have any iotms).
          ign: Noobified
          Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
          Discord: Noobified#7916

Beta Guild Elder

current active world: powfarts

Comment

Originally posted by HartAmara View Post
            It will help if the game has a rule that makes fossil links illegal. Or rework the fossil system.

​​​​
            This is the solution I can agree with. If they apply a rule that makes fossil links illegal that would be great.

I like seed's idea too. But removing fossil quest wont really affect fossil scammer tbh. Price may change but still it won't stop fossil links to happen

Comment

Working...
            X