Lock-Tracker Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock-Tracker Feature

Recently, I bought a clear 4 letter world for myself. The world lock was in the spot that I had planned to place the door in so I removed it, after locking up the current white door with a small lock and two hidden entrances. I left to go buy some cheap blocks from an ssp store, and when I had bought the blocks, I forgot the world name. Unfortunately, I didn't know about /status at the time so by the time I used it, the only worlds that popped up were ssp stores and my farm world.

So I was thinking, I wish there was a way to track down locks you've placed down in a world, even if there was no worldlock in it. A lock tracker feature would be very useful for people I feel like, especially people with years of playing time like me. I'm sure we've all accumulated tons of worlds that we've small locked, and since forgotten about. It could be replaced in the character menu with the "My worlds" section, and renamed to "My Locks" or "Lock-Tracker" (Something else would do as well, the name doesn't really matter). The button could then possibly display your worlds, and how many locks you've placed inside of them, and also worlds that may not fully belong to you, but you've placed a lock in. For Example:

MY LOCKS: Page 1 of 2 Show: 5 10 20 50 100

WORLDNAMEONE

World Locked by: USER
    3 Small Locks 1 Huge Lock

WORLDNAMETWO:
    5 Small Lock 1 Big Lock, 2 Huge Lock
    WORLDNAMETHREE:
    1 Small Lock

The page would look something like written above. I don't know how hard this would be to implement, but I feel like this would be very useful for users with little world locks/ new players, and could be quite fun for users like me who have probably accumulated hundreds of worlds without world lock protection that have since been forgotten. Let me know what you guys think!

Achievements:
    Closest to dl: 53 wls
    Get dl: 1%
    Get EvoBenz and other scammers banned: Nope
    Give a charity to oer 1,000 newbies: 487/1000
    Make an atm and station etc. Farm: not even close
    Make a WOTD: nope
    Get a wolf whistle: not yet

i agree i have many small locked worlds that i can’t find

Comment

Not a bad idea
      IGN: Freze

Comment

I like the idea. So I would say it would be nice thing to hsve.
        Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

I think the reason this isn't in the game is because it wouldn't work or they can't do it. How would they find all the currently placed small locks. Scan every world in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by ZepperQ View Post
            I think the reason this isn't in the game is because it wouldn't work or they can't do it. How would they find all the currently placed small locks. Scan every world in the game?
            I totally understand what you're saying, but I figured that the locks place are registered to the growid or person who placed them already, As it displays the growid of the person who placed it. I;m not too technical at all but I figured that if a world can be registered as yours and be recorded, A lock could be recorded and registered as yours. I may be completely wrong on this though
            Achievements:
            Closest to dl: 53 wls
            Get dl: 1%
            Get EvoBenz and other scammers banned: Nope
            Give a charity to oer 1,000 newbies: 487/1000
            Make an atm and station etc. Farm: not even close
            Make a WOTD: nope
            Get a wolf whistle: not yet

Comment

Originally posted by epicdudehere View Post

I totally understand what you're saying, but I figured that the locks place are registered to the growid or person who placed them already, As it displays the growid of the person who placed it. I;m not too technical at all but I figured that if a world can be registered as yours and be recorded, A lock could be recorded and registered as yours. I may be completely wrong on this though
              What I think is that when they made world locks they made it so when you place one it registers and saves the name. But when you place any other lock it doesn't do that so there is no hidden list with all the world names.

Comment

Working...
              X