Solution for endless battle in card battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution for endless battle in card battle

Im a card battler and i notice that liquify can make a game endless. You cant beat ur opponent, and ur opponent cant beat u either.

So im proposing a solution for this issue.
    1. Make a "DRAW" option (both player get half amount of gems and doesnt lose their card, just like when we tied in card battle. Except, we have a choice to choose draw, just like in chess"
    2. Nerf liquify. For example, a card that has been liquified will now be back after 3 turn. I think this will open up more possibility in card battle and make the game more interesting.

I personally really hate this endless battle because its no longer a battle of wits and luck, but its just a battle of endurance. I really hope the dev will look into this problem.
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

I agree with the nerf but how exactly does having liquify make a battle endless?

Comment

• GODAPOLLYON
      GODAPOLLYON commented
      Editing a comment
      Liquify has the ability to melt a card that your opponent is about to use.

• bus16
      bus16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shouldn't someone still be able to win though?

• iKevin20
      iKevin20 commented
      Editing a comment
      For ex, if i liquified my opponent liquify with the opponent deck is super speed, regen, liquify, thunderstorm, and frozen mirror, that means i can use regen since the opponent doesnt have anymore fire card, and i cant kill him either. So we are basically both unkillable. (Assuming i dont have any fire card either).

Maybe implement a fatigue system, sets a "limit" to how many cards can you use in one battle and exceeding that limit will drain hp each round. Something like hearthstone i guess, but i havent played the game in a long time so my memory is a bit foggy

And since you cant "draw cards from your deck" here it may open up a new strategy of intentionallt not using any cards once a few round so you have a card advantage
    FREE GHOSTS @ ECTOSWAP (please dont mind my advertisement)

Comment

The first you suggest kinda already existed. I and my friend have been doing PvP card battle together, then "Both Knoked Each Other" so we both have "Defeated!" mod and the cards didn't decreased
      im A2GTs. welcome to A2s quad.

Comment

Originally posted by A2GTs View Post
        The first you suggest kinda already existed. I and my friend have been doing PvP card battle together, then "Both Knoked Each Other" so we both have "Defeated!" mod and the cards didn't decreased
        Yes, that is if the player knocked out each other. What im suggesting is making it an option, so instead of knocking each other, both player can choose wether or not to continue the battle or just choose a draw without knocking each other.
        GOALS:
        Royal Lock [0/1]
        Magplant 5000 [1/3]
        Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

• A2GTs
          A2GTs commented
          Editing a comment
          oo ok gud suggestion, its like resign or adjourn

Yes Liquify but i like it players using Liquify will use it in between 1st - 3rd turns on Card Battle i always use Frozen Mirror, or if Unlucky my Regen says bye bye

Comment

Working...
        X