Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to make this ROLLBACK VIII block

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by 05571 View Post
    yes pls. That or something color this:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5.PNG
Views:	242
Size:	890 Bytes
ID:	6976390

    I really can't decide.. but definitely pink.. Light or dark, i don't care, but it must be pink so my collection wouldn't be too blue green. Your design looks cool, i totally love it

    Comment


    • 05571
      05571 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally not my design, I just recolored it with the seal colors (top left)

  • #32
    Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post

    yes pls. That or something color this:

    Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	4 Size:	890 Bytes ID:	6976390
    Gave it a go, nice plastic aesthetic, but I still prefer the softer pinks.
    Attached Files
    :hat​​​​:Greetings, fellow forumer!

    Comment


    • QueenChloe
      QueenChloe commented
      Editing a comment
      color theme is good but it needs some changes.. Seal doesn't show enough. Maybe these colors are too near to same.. Or it needs one more shade of pink..

  • #33
    too much pink agonize the bones
    Originally posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

    Comment


    • #34
      Today devs will release Rollback VIII block
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

      My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

      Comment


      • #35
        Well, all designs are kinda cool...we'll know the rollback plaque in a few minutes/seconds!
        My name is A Two G-T-S. Yes its my name.
        Playing this since Dec 2018, but now i'm busy on study but still playing this game tho






        Why you still reading this.. you should go before your eyes got an ache
        please stop im shy please?!
        ok

        Comment


        • #36
          YAY

          Click image for larger version

Name:	yay.PNG
Views:	185
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	6978149
          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

          My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

          Comment


          • #37
            Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
            YAY

            Click image for larger version

Name:	yay.PNG
Views:	185
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	6978149
            yay congrats

            Comment


            • #38
              HANDS DOWN BEST PLAQUE NO CAP. THANKS TO DEV TEAM FOR USING THIS IDEA

              Comment


              • #39
                good job

                Comment


                • #40
                  Why rb 6, 7 and 9 are all BLUE trees?! I use trees as a design, not just blocks, so now all my rb worlds are blue. WHY? Do not make same or near same color trees in rb, ever again ty! UBIDEV And now cause we have 3 blue rb trees, i will really be disappointed if in next 5 rb we have any shade of blue rb tree. Use warm colors next. It's boring if we always have just blue, blue, blue, blue..

                  Comment


                  • Corrects
                    Corrects commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

                • #41
                  Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                  Why rb 6, 7 and 9 are all BLUE trees?! I use trees as a design, not just blocks, so now all my rb worlds are blue. WHY? Do not make same or near same color trees in rb, ever again ty! UBIDEV And now cause we have 3 blue rb trees, i will really be disappointed if in next 5 rb we have any shade of blue rb tree. Use warm colors next. It's boring if we always have just blue, blue, blue, blue..
                  The tree's colour is determined by the block's colour, so blame the person who suggested this design in the first place.

                  **cough** GrowPixel **cough**

                  Comment


                  • #42
                    Originally posted by Moi View Post

                    The tree's colour is determined by the block's colour, so blame the person who suggested this design in the first place.

                    **cough** GrowPixel **cough**
                    ok, so i hate u GrowPixel Next time, make sure that u design fully pink colored blocks for me

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X