Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other gem-store items should get their price increased?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other gem-store items should get their price increased?

Has we all know, IOTMs are now 350k gems. A price increase to account for the gem inflation. and to a huge surprised, at least to me, everyone is on board with it, some even saying it should be higher!

So my question to everyone is this. What other gem store items should get their gem price increased, and to what?

We saw them increase RSP, but that had a negative backlash, so we all better give our feedback, it'll be good for us, and good for them (ubi)

Personally, I think Birth Certificates should get a massive price increase. (Around 200k gems), World Locks should go from 2k to 4k gems. and probably some of the more bought packs, should as the crime pack, surgery pack, etc.

Gem inflation means that everything is cheaper than intended by the devs

solution = double the entire store's prices
    :hat​​​​:Greetings, fellow forumer!

Comment

WLs was 10k gems in 2014-
      IGN: Ricklyne

Bring back 2015 GT pls

But holy sheet Ubisoft sure is making effort for this game in 2020

I take it back

Comment

• GrowPixel
        GrowPixel commented
        Editing a comment
        no it wasn't

• LURD
        LURD commented
        Editing a comment
        Only in very early 2013 though, it has been 2000 gems for a long time now.

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
      World Locks should go from 2k to 4k gems. and probably some of the more bought packs, should as the crime pack, surgery pack, etc.
      Nah, increasing world lock price going to affect only noob players. Did you ever bough bunch of world locks from store when you get tons of wls? probably no.. Also surgery and crime profit dropped a lot since last year. Increasing these packs prices will make them useless.

--Increasing store item prices can't stop or combat gems inflation when players can make 1million gems per day with magplant.. We need to remove magplant!

Also developers increased IOTM prices because it was so cheap compared to its design IMO..
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

• BigBootyLuigi
        BigBootyLuigi commented
        Editing a comment
        yea magplants are the issue, they're the only reason people autofarm, but you can't really get rid of them now, just have to work around them

• Komando
        Komando commented
        Editing a comment
        horrible suggestion

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post

Nah, increasing world lock price going to affect only noob players. Did you ever bough bunch of world locks from store when you get tons of wls? probably no.. Also surgery and crime profit dropped a lot since last year. Increasing these packs prices will make them useless.

--Increasing store item prices can't stop or combat gems inflation when players can make 1million gems per day with magplant.. We need to remove magplant!

Also developers increased IOTM prices because it was so cheap compared to its design IMO..
      It would never get removed, it'll bring bad impact to the magplant holders, assuming there's 2000 mags in game

2000 x 40dls (price as of 3/1/2021) = 80000 dls lost in ecomomy

IGN: Ricklyne

Bring back 2015 GT pls

But holy sheet Ubisoft sure is making effort for this game in 2020

I take it back

Comment

I would like to see every pack in the store get a 6000% markup, except the composer pack, which should be marked up by 20000%.
        Originally posted by tson
        *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
        Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
        The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

no make everything 10 times cheaper

Jedaki

Comment

I wonder why they didn't raise SSP prices as well. It's been ages since they were upped from 50 gems to 100 gems and the prices of SSP seeds are so cheap at the moment. I'd want to see the price brought up to 250 gems per pack.

Comment

Personally I think we should up the prices on main things such as wls, jammers, changers, and other things that are widely used. In addition to this I think we should increase prices on almost everything if we leave magplants in this game. The only main things I wouldn’t nerf are probably surgery packs and galactic packs because the price of some of the tools (mainly stitches) are all ready expensive.
              My Way:

Be Kind
              Be Humble
              Be Wise

Comment

I can understand increase amounts of iotm to balance, but increase price gem on worldlock really dont do much of different, u dont see many even buy wl from gem they mostly sell item to earn profit which alot easy.. but I do agree with birth certificate, jammers, and all pack need to rise since now they allow player to pay 900k for 30dollar and it unlimited they can buy much they want so there no limit on how many gem they can gain, not like road to glory..it a one time thing only and much be level 50 to gain the 1million..it be nice if they can make birth,address up 100k each..all regular pack double price.

Comment

Chands 4 years ago: 5/wl
                  Chands 4 years later: 130/wl

There you go, inflation, now stop asking for a 2nd Magplant/Rayman IOTM. I don't think they will just hike up prices for gem items in the future, but have a system in place to balance out the economy.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
                  http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

• Komando
                    Komando commented
                    Editing a comment
                    its called ''farmable'' for a reason even if there wasn't any magplant or rayman it still would be cheaper as time goes on

• icebunnygt
                    icebunnygt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It’s not inflation. You can buy a lot (but not all) of items in Growtopia for a cheaper price compared to the price a few years ago. Inflation is basically when a currency loses its value. The value of wls isn’t reallly... uh... known (?). I don’t know the term. You can buy more stuff with 1 wl, unlike before. Either that or the supply of basically every item in the game increased. Like, he supply is higher than the demand, so that’s probably why, or maybe inflation did occur. Thingamabobs are now less valuable, but some items like golden angel wings got more expensive.

Growtopia doesn’t have regulations on the priced and stuff — the community decides — and price manipulation is legal. You can sell your mag plants for 1 wl each or sell a dirt block for 1 diamond lock.

• JonnyPlaysGT
                    JonnyPlaysGT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah but because of the magplant and rayman, the value of gems is a lot less than years ago.

Imo, rising those prices won't really do anything since auto farmers could get like few millions of gems with no effort. Changing prices of wls will just ruin the experience of newbie since they need to farm more longer to get some locks and items. In the end new players will eventually quit this game since it requires so much grinding just to start playing like normal player with some world locks.

Comment

Change gems/seeds drop mechanics pls. Increase price doesn't help anything and remove mags just make people quit because of sudden lost of income/investment

Comment

• Komando
                      Komando commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tuesstar there is bot problems on the other things like fishing too lets remove the fishing then?

• Tuesstar
                      Tuesstar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Komando Is auto fishing real? I thought it was a joke

• Komando
                      Komando commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tuesstar it is real why do you think there is people selling 500k chunks? also there is a huge botting problem on geiger farming too what should we do?

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
                    Has we all know, IOTMs are now 350k gems. A price increase to account for the gem inflation. and to a huge surprised, at least to me, everyone is on board with it, some even saying it should be higher!

So my question to everyone is this. What other gem store items should get their gem price increased, and to what?

We saw them increase RSP, but that had a negative backlash, so we all better give our feedback, it'll be good for us, and good for them (ubi)

Personally, I think Birth Certificates should get a massive price increase. (Around 200k gems), World Locks should go from 2k to 4k gems. and probably some of the more bought packs, should as the crime pack, surgery pack, etc.
                    What if Ubisoft, sell items (only certain item like Ssp pack/rare pack/) on store using World Lock? This can reduce WLS in Game..

Comment

Originally posted by Lilprof View Post
                      Imo, rising those prices won't really do anything since auto farmers could get like few millions of gems with no effort. Changing prices of wls will just ruin the experience of newbie since they need to farm more longer to get some locks and items. In the end new players will eventually quit this game since it requires so much grinding just to start playing like normal player with some world locks.
                      THIS ^^^
                      Also if they make the WL price bigger, the game will become way more grindy, and some of the good farmers who dont do auto will start doing auto, possibly making gem inflation even bigger on the long term. Think with your head not with your posterior

Comment

Working...
                      X