Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other gem-store items should get their price increased?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Answerpliz View Post

THIS ^^^
    Also if they make the WL price bigger, the game will become way more grindy, and some of the good farmers who dont do auto will start doing auto, possibly making gem inflation even bigger on the long term. Think with your head not with your posterior
    The game was initially very grindy back in the day.
    its far to easy to start now. I mean they literally give you a wl for your first world. You don't need to own farmables anymore.
    bring back the grind ☺️

IGN - Jud
    Main world - HELLO
    Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
    Title - 100%/100%
    New goals.
    1) complete all classics.
    2) complete all epics.

Comment

• Komando
      Komando commented
      Editing a comment
      why not we nerf the buy+ alot so og players that got these worlds for pennies can feel the ''grind''

• Judavid
      Judavid commented
      Editing a comment
      You think we didn't grid for them worlds also?
      Oh the pro players own to much earn too much.
      The game in 2020 is way WAY easier now for new players.
      You're given a wl straight away.
      You have ability to go farm for gems without having to spend a wl on your own farmables or risk spending a hour helping someone to be banned.

The game for noobs starting is so easy now compared to when I started and it's only getting easier.

So we've felt the grind way more than someone starting 2018-2021 maybe think about that before you think we paid pennies for worlds.
      1dl was far more valuable than it is now.

• Q2bunnys
      Q2bunnys commented
      Editing a comment
      So true judavid I remember breaking ton hour with 5to 8 friend doing pinball just to earn 20wl back in old day 1dl was like sore hand after done, but item value was worth the work...now day they dont even have spend ton hour farming....then they wonder how we gain alot buy world , it because we put in the grinding 2014 grinding was hard but everything got stable price, but I cherish every moment of it with friend..

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
    everyone is on board with it, some even saying it should be higher!
    It literally was an useless change, autofarmers now can just buy iotms at the start of the month and get 45-55 wls profit selling it , unlike the last year whey they would only make 25-35 profit per iotm. Also, if buying the iotm for 350k was less profitable, they can just buy surg packs or sell the gems entirely on various events.

Comment

• Komando
      Komando commented
      Editing a comment
      its still a good move iotm shouldn't be common items if people earn something easier than before you just rise the prices

Originally posted by Judavid View Post

bring back the grind ☺️
    Yeah bro!! Bring back the grind so rich players can get even richer and the new players realize that the game is way too grindy and they quit!! What a wonderful idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by Answerpliz View Post

Yeah bro!! Bring back the grind so rich players can get even richer and the new players realize that the game is way too grindy and they quit!! What a wonderful idea!!
      LOL Do you think we logged on rich?
      it took me 5 years to do my title which newer players can boss in a month or less.
      You realize that yes while some players quit the ones they get they're long term.
      Not everyone likes things thrown at them easily.

Again rich players didn't log on rich
      IGN - Jud
      Main world - HELLO

Goal -
      Title - 100%/100%
      New goals.
      2) complete all epics.

Comment

I don't think it should be changed at all. This is a perfect example of the communism in Growtopia. The players want the packs to be higher, while the lower class can't even afford the packs at the moment. Changing this won't change much for rich players and everything for the lower class.
        Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Comment

Originally posted by ZeoFire View Post
          I don't think it should be changed at all. This is a perfect example of the communism in Growtopia. The players want the packs to be higher, while the lower class can't even afford the packs at the moment. Changing this won't change much for rich players and everything for the lower class.
          There isn't such thing as a class system.
          gems are easy to get and available to EVERYONE.
          This shouldnt be about noobs and pros it's about everyone playing as a whole and the economy itself.
          Players abilities shouldn't come into that.
          Last edited by Judavid; 01-03-2021, 04:53 PM.
          IGN - Jud
          Main world - HELLO

Goal -
          Title - 100%/100%
          New goals.
          2) complete all epics.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
            Chands 4 years ago: 5/wl
            Chands 4 years later: 130/wl

There you go, inflation, now stop asking for a 2nd Magplant/Rayman IOTM. I don't think they will just hike up prices for gem items in the future, but have a system in place to balance out the economy.
            You forgot the time when they were like 1-2/1
            IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

i believe they should balance new items they are planning on add correctly, not nerf the old ones. The IOTM one was great because they change every month, but rsp nerf killed most of the rsp shops and made noobies not to be able to buy their chicken seeds 4 per worldlock... it's too late to change most of other/old packs' prices and nerfing world locks will make hell go loose. Nerfing birth certificates' price would be great, makes scammer's life a little bit harder but there isnt many things that are able to get a nerf without ruining it.
              honk
              insta: @limechickengt

Comment

Birth Certificate and/or Change of Address - they are often used by players (including me)

Comment

• BigBootyLuigi
                  BigBootyLuigi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes but the thing with birth certificates is that in most games changing your name cost real cash. Since your not suppose to be changing your name every month. Increasing the price should limit this constant name changing

LOL Do you think we logged on rich?
                No, I don't think you logged on rich, but what if you had like a few dls and you woke up one day realizing that farming/massing got 2 times more harder because of some guy who has 60 bgls?? Wouldn't you be mad or something, knowing that rich players did LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN A WAY SO THAT THEY GET RICHER AND YOU GET POORER???? Take for example buy worlds, about 50% of every popular buy world has at least a gimmick in their favor. It could be 3 block trading areas, fake prices, owners banning buyers, mailboxes to block trading etc.,everything combined or only a few combined. You think that's fair??? Huh??

it took me 5 years to do my title which newer players can boss in a month or less.
                ??? Do you think new players can just get 1 growie award 3 ghcs and 3 golden diapers in 1 month man??? Those are in total like 10 bgls or more, not 10 wls

Comment

• BigBootyLuigi
                  BigBootyLuigi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can build a WOTD, it is possible to win a growie in a month if you made something original. It is not that hard to get started now and days.

• Judavid
                  Judavid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think I know they can.

Ye, I quite dont understand what you mean by a title in 1 month? I played for more than 5 years now and when I got back to playing, I had to relearn the market for a couple of months. Even if u win WOTD that's still just 1.5BGLs, which is less than 10% of Title. Indeed it is easier to start the game now, but getting rich is still as hard back then, maybe even harder.
                IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                Rayman: 0/1
                DLS: 70/100
                LVL: 62/125

Comment

Only item they could increase are new released items, if they increase already-existing-items, it would destroy the item's economy, it would make the price higher, which the effect would be: the item's price will rise, people who's going to buy it would spend more than how much other people got it for, and the people who are selling it would get an incredible amount of profits.
                  sigpic

Um Hi, My name isn't really DarkKyle anymore, I changed my name months ago.

Please subscribe my Youtube Channel! Here's a link below! Thanks!
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCla...OCjUUHtsC15FYQ

Comment

Hey guys!
                    This is a suggestion thread, so I will be moving it to the Suggeston box.

~ Hufflewitz
                    What's meant to be will always find a way!

Comment

Working...
                    X