More Lag Optimization Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Lag Optimization Options

For a 2D game, growtopia surprisingly does not run as well as I want it to on my (somewhat) decent phone. I think adding more lag optimization options for people with lower-end devices would benefit the players alot. Setting Graphic Detail and silencing the game just isn't enough for some devices unfortunately. The game suffers when there are more than 20 people on screen.

You could implement more specific options such as:

- Reducing / Turning Off Particle Effects (Item Particles, Punching Effects, Collecting Items & Gems)
    - Reducing / Turning Off Item Animations

I'm sure a lot of people are willing to trade these off for a more stable gameplay experience. Ofcourse, I'm no developer, so I'm not sure if removing these options would even help the game run better. Just my suggestion! I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts and maybe even contributions to this suggestion.

it would feel so weird though

Comment

I agree the option to have it off is always better than no option. With more items having 'cool' particle effects, this would be nice.

This can even be a sudo-fix to the problem with those hackers spamming "I've been slimed", ghost splat effects until a patch is added.
      They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Working...
      X