Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items like Rayman

Hello!!

Well, since there is no other option for rayman (we can use UT+Gaia as another option for Magplants), i think there is shold be an item that, let's say, have same function like rayman but a little bit more nerf-ed (idk is that even a word lol). If rayman can punch up to 3 block at the same time, this item maybe only can punch 2 block at the same time. Because rayman is so overpower and it is an IOTM.

Thank you guys!

For the last time...

STOP. ASKING. FOR. RAYMAN. OR. ANYTHING. SIMILAR. PERIOD.
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8vHSG15YNQ&ab_channel=HonoderaGetsuy%C5%8 D

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by Deftera View Post
      For the last time...

STOP. ASKING. FOR. RAYMAN. OR. ANYTHING. SIMILAR. PERIOD.

Comment

Raywoman fish

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
          Raywoman fish
          no no no no no.

If rayman can punch 3 block and raywoman can only punch 2 block people will say:

"So YoU THinK MAn ARe MorE SuperIOR ThaN WOmaN, HUh?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Laskit View Post

no no no no no.

If rayman can punch 3 block and raywoman can only punch 2 block people will say:

"So YoU THinK MAn ARe MorE SuperIOR ThaN WOmaN, HUh?!"
            Exactly! But for real, stop asking ray2 cause ray already destroy our economy and ppl who want ray2, basically wants to kill this game. Ray2 would destroy this game in few months. So if u hate this game so much that you are ready to wish last killer hit on it, just uninstall the game and u can quit it rn, not just after last economy crash.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post

Exactly! But for real, stop asking ray2 cause ray already destroy our economy and ppl who want ray2, basically wants to kill this game. Ray2 would destroy this game in few months. So if u hate this game so much that you are ready to wish last killer hit on it, just uninstall the game and u can quit it rn, not just after last economy crash.
              yea... I must say that growtopia changed a lot and releasing rayman was a mistake in the first place. After read your reply I'm little bit understand now. Maybe growtopia didn't release similar item so that rayman would decrease by itself (player that have rayman quit or got banned). Thanks for reply btw!

Comment

• QueenChloe
                QueenChloe commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah. Our only hope in long run is, that slowly ray becomes more rare and that will fix economy. Sadly mags play big part in this economy crash, so both were big mistakes what can't take out, so we need just live with those.

no 10chars

Comment

No no and no plus no if possible no

Comment

If so many of us forumers have already said no, a 2 punch rayman will happen in your dreams. It's never going to happen.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
                  http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

Originally posted by Laskit View Post
                    Hello!!

Well, since there is no other option for rayman (we can use UT+Gaia as another option for Magplants), i think there is shold be an item that, let's say, have same function like rayman but a little bit more nerf-ed (idk is that even a word lol). If rayman can punch up to 3 block at the same time, this item maybe only can punch 2 block at the same time. Because rayman is so overpower and it is an IOTM.

Thank you guys!
                    STOP.TALKING.ABOUT.RAYMAN.ALTERNATIVES.
                    IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                    I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Rayman Fist is a unique item of the month. Just like Prismatic Aura and Galaxy Aura it is UNiQue...
                      they will never make it similar to Fist... So stop Asking for More RayMan FiSt......... 😁👌
                      “We do not stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.” – Sora

Account created: December 17 2017

Comment

Does someone keep count of the Rayman Suggestions I want to know
                        IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                        Rayman: 0/1
                        DLS: 70/100
                        LVL: 62/125

Comment

To keep the game economy stable, the Devs have stopped making OP items.
                          Plus it's a bad idea. That would cause an imbalance in the price of the Rayman and the farmables.
                          Contact me on Discord: Yhoal#2978
                          Follow me on Instagram: YhoGT
                          Meet me in-game : yhoal

Comment

Working...
                          X