GROWTOKEN-IOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROWTOKEN-IOTM

An IOTM but only with Gtokens? Maybe like 50 Gtokens worth so that it can be possible to obtain it within a month.. I didn't want to make a huge thread about this.. I think you should get the point..
    what do you guys think about this?

I don’t know about this one, but it will make the iotm Really rare. I’m not sure if u can actually get 50 in a month now tho

Comment

• SpitBars
      SpitBars commented
      Editing a comment
      You've got 30 days in a month, if you get 2 gtokens per day, thats more than enough with 5/6 extra days..

I think that it is also nice to have another way of spending Growtokens on items that are exclusive only for a certain month. But I could suggest to lower it down to 30 so that it will not only be exclusive to those with stock Growtokens and rather available to those who do the Daily Quest for each month.(Assuming there's 30 days in one month, so you could possibly get 30 Growtokens by completing the Daily Quest). Also, what if it would come every 3rd, 6th, 9th, and 12th month of the year so there would be ample time to prepare Growtokens in case the cost would be high.

I apologize for the grammatically incorrect sentences and the redundancy but that's what I would like to express. Hehe

Comment

Not bumping

Comment

yes please

Comment

nooooooooo

Comment

No please.
            Contact me on Discord: Yhoal#2978
            Follow me on Instagram: YhoGT
            Meet me in-game : yhoal

Comment

That means the devs would work on 2 iotm ideas at once , I don't think they can

Comment

Working...
              X