No announcement yet.

Sponsoring has returned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait... You don't get the item anymore?
    Ya boy Dancey.

Comment

• Suggested item by vilemark

Well a haunted saber? You make it by mixing 5 any sabers 50/100 haunted chemicals and transmog crystal. And maybe a snowman familiar/pet during the Christmas. A turkey in thanksgiving for 25000-50000 gems. Thank you for reading, if you did

Comment

• Still wondering if the sponsor gets the recipe, I think that'd at least be fair, if they can't get their item.
        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
        I love her so so much eee
        how do I add back my sigpic
        IGN: Dynnie
        Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

• ooo

we use 5000 wl to sponsors..and ur item sponsoring item just 1-2 wl????dafuq

Comment

• Hamumu Please Help My Location Suspended ı Dont Do Anything

[QUOTE=Hamumu;562194]

Hamumu Please Help My Location Suspended ı Dont Do Anything Caused By Redxon But My Name is Gaimster Help Please

Comment

• Just saying: You do NOT get the recipe, you spend 3000 wls to put an item in the game that everyone would like... and forever be known until the growsun finally fizzles out and destroys the growverse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techy View Post
                If you spend all your money on those 5,000 wls... this is how much it'll be.

3,000 (Amount of World Locks) x 2,000 (Gem Cost) = 6,000,000.

6,000,000 (Amount of Gems Needed) / 25,000 (It's Rainin' Gems) = 240

So 240 sets of 'It's Rainin' Gems'.

Pounds
                240 x £7.00 = £1,680

Dollars
                £1,680 = $2687.24

Euros
                £1,680 = €2144.43
                Thts y u shudnt spend all yer money and instead FARRRRRRM

Comment

• help me

in growtopia a man pulled me he said punch and i did all of my items gone plz help me do something

Comment

• aww need get 3k wl to sponser just wanted to suggest frosty angle wing for winterfest

aww need get 3k wl to sponser just wanted to suggest frosty angle wing for winterfest
                    Originally posted by Avenie View Post
                    Hmm,

okay guys give me suggestions for new items :]

Comment

• Winter Wings

Would be great, if someone sponsored winter pickaxe!...

Click image for larger version

Name:	http___makeagif.com__media_10-14-2013_Z74ubE.gif
Views:	1
Size:	426.8 KB
ID:	6461055
                      IGN:PureNoob

Comment

• Originally posted by SquidSystem View Post
                        It's funny cause I got GT before last Easter and its crazy to see how this game has changed so much. Ironically enough, almost nothing good has come from GT's audience growing. I wish it was back to the good old days when sb's were 200 gems flat rate and there was only like 4-5K people (rough estimate) on at max. *sigh*

Those days were good.
                        I'm not really complaining, just wishing.
                        When I was playing then I spent so much money on this game but 3000 wls is still insane
                        sigpicDon't have much here

Proudly joined on March 7th, 2013
                        (And yes I found they had a forum two months later)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamumu View Post
                          - UPDATE 7/12/14: Price reduced to a meeeeere 3,000 World Locks!

- You DO NOT get a free item when you sponsor! You have to earn it just like anyone else.

Does that sound interesting to you? If so, click on the link I put above, where you'll find a second link to click on once you read through all that stuff again (I'm not making it too easy because I don't want to be flooded with requests from people who aren't prepared with the crazy number of world locks).

If you're wondering why so incredibly expensive, the plan here is to take some of the massive over-inflation of World Locks in Growtopia and remove them. We don't expect you to buy World Locks with money for this purpose! That would be insane. Please, please, please don't spend money on this. But if you've been trading for the past year like crazy, and have a ton of locks, here's your chance to turn them into something special!

Wait..... U do not get the item that u sponsored?!? What the hell...
                          When I first see this I was feeling like wanted to sponsor a new pickaxe but when I saw that I have to find it myself I feel like I don't want to sponsor it anymore!!!!!!!
                          Why...?!?
                          All that wl saving was ****ed!!! ****ed it!!!

Comment

• what about us ?

People like who doesnt have enough wls....,but you know that sometime
                            Childern have much more idea than pro player does,so what i wanted to
                            Say is IT IS TO EXPENSIVE . (Sorry for being so rude)
                            :panic: Hoopzin :panic: Hooopzin

Comment

• Originally posted by alphahoopz View Post
                              People like who doesnt have enough wls....,but you know that sometime
                              Childern have much more idea than pro player does,so what i wanted to
                              Say is IT IS TO EXPENSIVE . (Sorry for being so rude)
                              If everyone can afford it then the game would be overflowing with new stuff... It needs to be expensive so there aren't too many items.
                              "I'm not the hero Gotham wants, I'm the hero that Gotham deserves".

IGN: Danlord101
                              How to post by MightyBOOSH:

Comment

• i hve created a suggestion

Hamumu i created a ss
                                Uggestion for chinese new year for growtopia so pls accept the suggestion and create it pls hamumu i beg u

Comment

Working...
                                X