Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORUMHOME!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FORUMHOME!

    FORUMHOME
    A home for forumers!
    FORUMHOME is pretty much a main world representing GT forums in general.

    Wanna read about your favorite forumer?
    Wanna check the latest news in GT forums?
    Wanna read about forumer meetups and join them?
    FORUMHOME is your place.

    Forumers guild: BETA

    If you want to support the world, put this banner in your siggy!


    Password: EMERALD

    Render:


    Some forumer meetups will be held here.
    About forumer meetups:


    Also, if you want to be added to our list, msg me in-game, you should be a master sorcerer and of course, active.

    Cheers! do not forget to pay us a visit and /rate 5!
    Last edited by Misthios; 12-05-2018, 11:17 PM. Reason: Title changed upon request.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

  • #2
    World looks great and best forumer world I've seen so far. Hope we can get more forumers and a third castle!
    sigpic Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

    Comment


    • #3
      Can't wait for December Forumers meet up!
      This is not a spoiler for movies or any tv show..

      Comment


      • #4
        Excellent world I repeat again!
        Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
        Knowledge Is Power 9.24

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice, we could probably add a nice sitting area in the top right.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks for having me! The world is very nice haha
            "My eyes see everything I want them to, I just don't want them to see you"

            Originally posted by Audio Gear
            Holy Buffalo
            Praise be to the holy buffalo.

            Comment


            • #7
              Woah sweet, too bad I quit
              IGN: Dwantano
              Status: Departed
              Discord: onigirii #8699

              Comment


              • #8
                Leave a visit everyone
                Discord: Wrix#5799

                Comment


                • #9
                  Oh Gosh I feel so out of place with all you rich forumers.
                  IGN: Kuishie
                  WOTDs: 0/100
                  Dear Fredi, please teach me how to become like you, the king of WOTD, help me bring back the glory of it. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN
                  Why was the Ultra Trophy 3000 made into some 2018 cheap knockoff? Whoever made the idea is so tasteless.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Snappington View Post
                    Oh Gosh I feel so out of place with all you rich forumers.
                    Well you can always talk to forumers, doesn't matter if we are rich or not, if you want to join us you don't have to be rich, just be nice and a bit famous so people will actually want to read about you.
                    ~Chemmie
                    Discord: Chemmie #7714

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chem View Post
                      Well you can always talk to forumers, doesn't matter if we are rich or not, if you want to join us you don't have to be rich, just be nice and a bit famous so people will actually want to read about you.
                      Not neccesarly "famous" but well known for sure.
                      Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
                      Knowledge Is Power 9.24

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chief View Post
                        Not neccesarly "famous" but well known for sure.
                        Exactly, that's what i meant.
                        ~Chemmie
                        Discord: Chemmie #7714

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Chem View Post
                          Also, if you want to be added to our list, msg me in-game, you should be a master sorcerer and of course, active.
                          In that statement, i can't be added on the list.


                          Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.


                          Check out of this video ^^

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Uhm... Can I join?
                            Also I don't join any guilds, I need a guild that is only for socialization.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Electrolava9 View Post
                              In that statement, i can't be added on the list.
                              Well it depends.

                              - - - Updated - - -

                              Originally posted by Defush View Post
                              Uhm... Can I join?
                              Also I don't join any guilds, I need a guild that is only for socialization.
                              Sure, meet me in-game right now.
                              ~Chemmie
                              Discord: Chemmie #7714

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X