X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOTD ENTRY (HEARTOFTHEJUNGLE)

Growid:TruRei
    World name:Heartofthejungle

After days of building and teamwork i introduce to you heartofthejungle it has an amazing story, pixel arts,and parkour.

Features:
    Punch and zombie jammers
    Fire house
    Jungle weather machine
    Interesting story/storyline
    Pixel arts
    Parkour(using tricksters and steam blocks and adventure items)

Story:
    A jungle heart was born and it was said that it was gonna grow and grow until it reahes its limit. And spread jungle across the world. One day you woke up and see everything around you covered in jungle big trees and leaves. You ask what happend and it is said that the heart can only be defeated using the eternal flame buried beneath the caves. And now you need to stop the heart for spreading jungle across the world!

World:Click image for larger version

Name:	heartofthejungle.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	6584836

Comment

• JUNGLEEVENT

World Name: JungleEvent
      IGN: YWB
      Features: Have trickster, Stormy Cloud and Up, Up and Away Block
      The world has P, Z Jammer weather machine
      Credit Board
      Click image for larger version

Name:	jungleevent.png
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	6584837

Comment

• TINKERBELLFAIRY by PPVStar

Story, The fairy in Growtopia have got his own new owner. But the owner seems to start forget his fairy after he got his new Kelpie pet. The fairy start feeling sad, and fly back to the blarney stone. The owner realized the BLARNEY is closed, what should he do to get his fairy back? Find out in the world THINKERBELLFAIRY

mechanics:
        -Weather machine - Valentine
        -Punch and Zombie jammer
        -Story about a Fairy
        -Adventure
        -Credit
        -Death Trap walls
        -Up, Up, and Away Block

Owner: PPVStar

renderworld:

Name:	Screenshot_111.png
Size:	949.4 KB
ID:	6584840

thank you for all the advices and tips! And good luck!

Comment

• I nominate these 3 worlds, have good storylines/parkours/and are user friendly

Name:	majestys.png
Size:	497.7 KB
ID:	6584842

Name:	coasts.png
Size:	604.0 KB
ID:	6584843

Name:	majestys.png
Size:	497.7 KB
ID:	6584842Click image for larger version

Name:	hault.png
Views:	2
Size:	326.8 KB
ID:	6584844
          @gnats.gt on Instagram~

Comment

• FIGHTDAYS BY RADIOTUA

STORY:
            One Years Ago ,there are two kingdom live in world,there is red kingdom and blue kingdom.they help each other and doing a friendship.but both of kingdom need bigger territory ,so they decide to war.the war still not end still now.u must join the battle.u can choose team red or team blue

How to play:
            -Get Point By Capture Flag
            -Get Point by killing rival
            -Reach 1000 point

World spot:
            -Two Awesome Kingdom
            -Two Boat Outside the kingdom
            -And Four hot air balloon in up of kingdom
            -A Watching tower
            -A tower in mid to get point

World include:
            -Bunny Lock
            -Punch and Zombie Jammer
            -Game Generator
            -Weather :Snowy

Type:Game world with story
            Attached Files

Comment

• FNAFSTORY2 for WOTD

So its been few months since i dont nominate my world. Now im going to nominate one of my world to be wotd.

This is the 2nd part from FNAFSTORY1

Name:	fnafstory2.png
Size:	671.9 KB
ID:	6584855

Story :
              In the last world/story, you were trapped underground at your work place.

Its been sereval days since you got trapped underground. And then you decided to try to escape. Some lava became acid because the toxic.

So you go to find the way out and try to escape. Freddy is disappear, so you have high chance to escape from this underground.

Features :
              Jammers
              Weather
              Simple but challenging maze
              Fun adventure with story

Special thanks to my friends that already given me inspiration for the design and the story.
              Originally posted by LaZer0MonKey
              my life sucked and i still live it..
              Originally posted by LaZer0MonKey
              my english crap..
              IGN : ArtistPix (i dont own L0M anymore)

Thanks Joni2 for making my avatar

Comment

• Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
                STARSHIPUNION by TK69, MadameZ, EZCookOven, LyveWyre, Techy

(This world is divided in three!)

The USS Savior, your ship, has been floating throughout space endlessly because the reactor has exploded. Your mission is to find a new reactor on remote, lost planets. What appears to be a difficult and risky task becomes worse as your ship ends up in the middle of a war while searching for a new reactor.

The other worlds

Features:
                • Parkours of all kinds, howler, water, cave.
                • Antigravity in the main world.
                • A Startopia Mission Replica
                • In-depth story, with multiple endings
                • Three worlds in one for different atmospheres and planets
                • Fully Jammed
                horrific, you expect noobs to get through dark cave with spikes... not everyone carries a torch with them.
                surprised this got wotd and if devs played this beforehand. story seems interesting but how are we supposed to know if we cant reach the ship because we cant see and are blindly walking guessing where spikes are?
                barely anyone at the world and its wotd.

Comment

• nominating for May! Cinco de mayo theme

Im nominating world BREAKPINATA
                  I made it myself and the music is called "Latin Chart" from webbsite musescore. Took 8 hours to transcribe as I'm learning to read notes thx to growtopia!

I rendered it today, now there is also board to read info.

World is intended to be for pinata breaking thats why I choose dark colors to find pinata easily.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...reakpinata.png

Ign same as here. hkenshin21Click image for larger version

Name:	breakpinata.png
Size:	535.7 KB
ID:	6584895

Comment

• πŸ™ƒ CCINCODEMAYO By Yezort πŸ™ƒ

Hai i'm Yezort, this is my second attempt, yeah why second?
                    I've made this world last year and i'm not lucky yet for the WOTD.
                    So for my second attempt i hope win

Name:	15-31-34-ccincodemayo.png
Size:	700.0 KB
ID:	6584896
                    Link :
                    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...incodemayo.png
                    yaa! so one day there lived a pinata missing and he wanted to find his way home to meet his mother, when he searched, he met the cactus that helped him! by showing him how to get back to his home.
                    World include :
                    1. Punch jammer
                    2. Zombie jammer
                    3. Night weather machine
                    4. Stuff weather machine
                    5. Little story, etc
                    And by the way a new players can able to have fun there, i mean they can also play the parkour. hopefully i win, Thank you see ya.
                    Enjoyyyyyyy.
                    Last edited by Yezort_gt; 05-04-2019, 09:12 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Ign:Kyan7
                      Render:

Name:	toystoryderby.png
Views:	3
Size:	540.7 KB
ID:	6584903
                      The Kentucky Derby is finally here and i am submitting a race world for my obsession in racing
                      Features:
                      PZ Jammer
                      Pine Guardian
                      Firehouse
                      Stuff Weather
                      Original Pixel Art of Toy Story Characters
                      The theme song of Toy Story
                      β€œSome people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                      β€” The Doctor
                      β€œI was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                      ― Ross Lynch

Comment

• Your A ProffesionalGrowtopian.But,Theres some fact that you didn't know!

Render:https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...e.com/w3zg.png

Your A Proffesional Growtopian.But,Theres some fact that you didn't know!

Features:
                        PZ Jammer
                        Maze
                        Parkour
                        Fact ~Growtopia~
                        Story ~Growtopia~

Comment

• MysteriousCaveAdventure for WOTD?

GROWID:PINECLOODS
                          WORLD:MysteriousCaveAdventure
                          So this is my redesign of the world
                          Like i had previously mentioned this one of my first WOTD attempts so sorry if it can't be perfect

The story is pretty simple. Imagine going
                          out hiking one night and boom, you wake up in a dark cave confused and scared. It is now your job to make sure you make it out safe

This world contains a punch jammer, zombie jammer, and jungle weather machine

A special thanks to XOWG and PineBites for helping me make the world

Btw this is my fixed post since I recently used the wrong render picture

Thanks for taking my world into consideration and have a great day
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by PineCloods; 05-09-2019, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Attackrobot

Attackrobot
                            This is a game world which features an attack and defense game mode. Basically, one team has to defend the game blocks meanwhile the other has to try to break all the blocks. This world is inspired by a cup head bossas i thought it was a pretty interesting boss concept, and so i transformed it into an attack and defense world where one group fights for the boss while the other group fights against the boss.
                            I hope you like this world

Name:	attackrobot.png
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	6584910
                            World : SiangjunBox

Comment

• Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:	killbotx.png
Views:	3
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6584925

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

A word from me, the creator (IMPORTANT) : So, this is most definitely NOT the project I've been working on for the past week+, oh boy the project I've been working on is going to take weeeeks more, it's so complex that it's seriously time and world lock consuming. Unlike GloomyMorning and ElementalCrisis (my previous WOTDs) the difficulty in this one is MANY times easier, this time it's seriously playable for EVERYONE, it's also very fun from what people told me. I took special time to make the parkour gameplay fun, I made the riddles exceptional and unique. So, I think I did a pretty good job on this one! What do you think?

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
                              The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
                              Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

There is no prize this time, since someone literally took 15 minutes to beat it and take the former prize of 10wls.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	otters.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	6584929

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!
                                IGN: Jisam
                                Discord: Jisam#9391
                                Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

Working...
                                X