This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominate GROWTROPHY

Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:
    GROWTROPHY is an adventure world about a competition that held every once a year in a little town. It has a prize, that's a really nice TROPHY. So you're really interested and you decide to join the competition. You will be face with so many difficult stage and each stage has a PASSWORD that should be answer every time you end the stage.

World Features:
    • Parkour: There will be nine different stage:
      1st stage: BARRIER AND LAVA
      2nd stage: ONEWAY BLOCK AND WATERFALL
      3rd stage: NATURAL
      4th stage: CITY SEWER
      5th stage: THE FOREST
      6th stage: NORTH POLE
      7th stage: CYBOT CITY
      8th stage: SUNGATE AND OBELISK
      9th stage: THE SEA
    • Punch Jammer: Don't worry there will be no puncher in this world
    • Zombie Jammer: This will make you save and comfort to play, because no zombie can infect you
    • Pixel Art: TROPHY it will be your prize after you won the competition
    • Storyline: It's an original story. I made it by myself
    • Credits: Beside the big TROPHY
    • Winner's Room: You're the winner so you deserve to earn the TROPHY (inside the TROPHY)

Last Renderworld:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	growtrophy.png
Views:	4
Size:	440.2 KB
ID:	6588584

Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice day and see you in the next WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
    World name: GROWTROPHY

Comment

• WOLFCITYS for the WOTD?

GrowID: Mathaias
      World name: WOLFCITYS

Exciting adventure world with a story. There's parkour with the adventure items and story. Is this worth WOTD? Made by Mathaias and JaskPro.

Actually this world was made like 2 years ago, but I never posted it. Now we decided to improve it little bit and post it here.

World includes:
      Punch ja zombie jammers
      Ghost charm
      Jungle weather machine
      Story with parkour and adventure items

Render here:
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathaias View Post
        GrowID: Mathaias
        World name: WOLFCITYS

Exciting adventure world with a story. There's parkour with the adventure items and story. Is this worth WOTD? Made by Mathaias and JaskPro.

Actually this world was made like 2 years ago, but I never posted it. Now we decided to improve it little bit and post it here.

World includes:
        Punch ja zombie jammers
        Ghost charm
        Jungle weather machine
        Story with parkour and adventure items

Render here:
        The victory is ours for sure.
        sigpic

Comment

• GROWTOPIAHOUSE

Hey! GrowId : Bear9 ; World name : GROWTOPIAHOUSE
          A big growtopia house, you must complete the parkour to get into the vip area)
          The world has a amazing house and awesome tree with cool red swings.
          World has :
          Parkour
          Adventure puzzles
          P/Z jammers
          Weather machine - comet
          Vip area
          Inside/outside

Name:	growtopiahouse (1).png
Views:	7
Size:	519.4 KB
ID:	6588608
          Thank you a lot!
          @imthebuilderbear

Comment

• Here’s my main world I’ve been working on for months...
            Well, I don’t think that informational/promotional worlds can won a wotd, but
            Its still looks odd and cool, isn’t it?

Name:	5EEEAD78-0A7D-405C-9611-DA01E50FD74C.png
Views:	1
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	6588619

There’s a parkour and spleef are opened tho xD
            Btw it’s just an oddly looking world
            Visit my channel >here<

sigpic

Comment

• Pearadise for WOTD?

Hello there, Ryles here! The reason why I am here nominating Pearadise is because it is a really great and fun adventure world that has something for everybody. i bet you’re wondering if you need wings or a type of speedy accessory to complete the parkour. Well, Pearadise’s parkour requires no wings or speedy accessory to complete it as the world welcomes new players who want to complete the entire parkour.

*What does Pearadise feature?*

•Secured Diamond Lock
              •Punch Jammer
              •Signal Jammer
              •Zombie Jammer
              •Firehouse
              •Pineapple Guardian
              •Security Camera
              •One spectacular song

*Render of Pearadise*

Name:	01E915FE-09B3-4F70-B46F-7DAE2590E520.png
Views:	3
Size:	520.4 KB
ID:	6588621

*Story Line*

The story in Pearadise is a Part 2 of the story that occurred in my previous world, Atlanticbay (Many Growtopians enjoyed that story so I decided to continue that story in this world).
              Anyways, the story is about you, Brett’s father, and Sam trying to make their way back to their home after the adventures they had in Atlanticbay. However, none of them were carrying a map or a compass so they have to pick a way home and hope it’s the right path. Sam notices a enormous peculiar pear near the horizon. Sam figures there had to be civilization nearby. The gang arrive there and realized they entered a small urban city named Pearadise, but something was wrong. Pearadise seemed deserted except for this one man. You walk toward him and figure out it is no other than Former Commander John from The Fatal Four! He says there’s great evil afoot that is stealing the powers from the Sacred Pear He asks for your help and you all willingly agree to delay your mission of going home and saving Pearadise from evil! However, will they be too late?
              Last edited by Ryles; 07-25-2019, 03:57 AM. Reason: Had to get world render from another source

Comment

• DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes

Name:	dragonvalentine.png
Size:	461.8 KB
ID:	6588623

A short synopsis :
                Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
                > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
                > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
                > Pineapple guardian if needed,
                > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
                > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

- - - Updated - - -

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes

Name:	thelastjudgements.png
Size:	394.3 KB
ID:	6588624
                - Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis : Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
                *) Two trickster
                *) 5 Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
                * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
                * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
                * Stories

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:
                  GROWTROPHY is an adventure world about a competition that held every once a year in a little town. It has a prize, that's a really nice TROPHY. So you're really interested and you decide to join the competition. You will be face with so many difficult stage and each stage has a PASSWORD that should be answer every time you end the stage.

World Features:
                  • Zombie Jammer: This will make you save and comfort to play, because no zombie can infect you
                  • Winner's Room: You're the winner so you deserve to earn the TROPHY (inside the TROPHY)

Last Renderworld:

Size:	440.2 KB
ID:	6588625

Comment

• Pls pls yes ok

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

Name:	deceasedchurch.png
Views:	6
Size:	587.0 KB
ID:	6588629

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

Name:	cringekingdom.png
Size:	619.8 KB
ID:	6588628

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

Name:	deceasedisland.png
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6588627
                    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
                    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
                    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

discord: WillyWongChoi#5501

Comment

• I NOMINATE &quot;THELOIDASTORY&quot; FOR WOTD!

I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

This world is all about the girl name Loida she's very kind person and happy person. She like climbing on trees but One day he climb on the tree. She slipped on the tree and got accident. Many people help her and pray her because she's in very critical condition.

Continue in: "THELOIDASTORY"

Render:

Name:	theloidastory.png
Views:	8
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	6588631

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
                      This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world!

Render:

Name:	4theme.png
Views:	15
Size:	528.0 KB
ID:	6588632

I Nominate THEKEPLERPLANET for WOTD!

This world is all about the planet, Kepler Planet id the new planet but this planet more bigger than Earth so guys! Interesting? Time to travel here with your friends a lot of Adventure, Parkours so this is a great world to be a part of wotd !

Render:

Name:	thekeplerplanet.png
Views:	13
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	6588633

I nominate BUYSCAMMER for WOTD!

Note: This world is not a scam or anything in your mind! This world it will gives you a Tip's to avoid scam. This one it help's to all newbie/new player on Growtopia to avoid that scams!

This world I made the design but I give to my friend to experience the WOTD, Actually all Growtopian's will like this world because some of people forgot the golden rule in Growtopia. Actually it's same as stopdontdrop but I made it realistic and to remember the golden rule! And more fun in this world why? Because it will test you if your answer wrong you will go to the hell but if your answer correct you will go to the heaven.
                      #I hope this world will help you to avoid scamming people!
                      #Do not Forget the GOLDEN RULE!

Render:

Name:	buyscammer.png
Views:	9
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	6588634

I love UbiSoft Community )

Comment

• Hey! GrowId : Bear9 ; World name : GROWTOPIAHOUSE
                        A big growtopia house, you must complete the parkour to get into the vip area)
                        The world has a amazing house and awesome tree with cool red swings.
                        World has :
                        Parkour
                        Adventure puzzles
                        P/Z jammers
                        Weather machine - comet
                        Vip area
                        Inside/outside

Name:	growtopiahouse (1).png
Views:	7
Size:	519.4 KB
ID:	6588656
                        Thank you a lot!
                        @imthebuilderbear

Comment

• “BATMANVR” FOR WOTD

World Name : BATMANVR
                          Owner Name : Newmarc
                          World Built By : Newmarc , GHDKA, Callfornla
                          World has : a Song , Punch & Zombie Jammers, A Weather Machine
                          Pixel art, cool parkours with Cybots, amazing cool Crack & new ideas ( please check em out , they are really nice ideas specially last button in adv gate near door )
                          And alot of more super cool things.
                          The world is about BATMAN SAVING THE CITY FROM A CYBER ATTACK, ITS A VIRUS THAT GOT SPREAD IN THE CITY, AND he has to make a big adventure to make it to the top and make fix evrything ( check the world , you’ll find it more exiting)
                          The world also futures tons of multiple choice adventure gates and questions, and alot of cool logical stuff , again i say, if you check it from the inside, you see it better then the render.
                          -P.S owner and the admins will try to be online as most as possible to help people completing and enjoying the adventure !
                          So who wanna grab a bear with me and welcome aboard “BATMANVR” for the world of the day !
                          Render of the world :

Name:	batmanvr.png
Size:	324.3 KB
ID:	6588663
                          Thanks again, good luck evryone, hope evrybody has a good day, enjoy guys!

Comment

• Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and RangeNight

Name:	received_893849530950351.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	6588665

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
                            *Any Wings
                            *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
                            *An original creation
                            *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
                            *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
                            *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
                            *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
                            *Usage of Adventure Items
                            *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
                            *Winners Area
                            *Private links to each sector
                            *CREDITORY is located near the white door

#Kaito #Growtopia #growwotdjul19
                            A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
                            World: ZYTRAN
                            Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

• Nominating GROWTROPHY

Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:

World Features:

Last Renderworld:

Views:	3
Size:	460.1 KB
ID:	6588674

Attached Files
                              Last edited by Suryanto; 07-26-2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• My wotd submission (MemeFantasy)

My wotd world name is MemeFantasy. My IGN is Ermiukas.
                                This world was built in 2016 and it was built for nostalgia to old memes!
                                (the image didnt load so I posted on my instagram alt account)
                                Heres the link ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZFNR0A...=1valt9o7jjvib

Comment

Working...
                                X