X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valenhills for WOTD

VALENHILLS:
    This is a world I made during the last Valentine’s week, and I now decided to give it a try to get WOTD. It’s about a guy who hates everything about love, and who together with his friends went to the Valenhills where they want to change his opinion.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	09AFC457-25C8-408D-B7CA-C06D514D350D.png
Views:	4
Size:	749.8 KB
ID:	6588879
    I hope you like it!
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Comment

• DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes

Name:	banner dragonvalentine wotd.png
Views:	6
Size:	667.3 KB
ID:	6588892

Name:	dragonvalentine.png
Views:	30
Size:	468.0 KB
ID:	6588894

Synopsis :
      Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
      > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
      > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
      > Pineapple guardian if needed,
      > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
      > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

DRAGONHEART2 by Draluxes

Name:	2rwuvwi.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	6588890

Name:	dragonheart2.png
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	6588893
      Synopsis :
      Once upon a time, there was a kingdom which the king is very envious and doesn't much care about his rabble. And also, there's was a knight working on the kingdom. He's different unlike others, always refuse the king's order quietly what villager's don't like it. Vice versa, the knight or just call him "Christ", He has been helping villager's from the trouble situation. Villager's said there's was a debt collector from the kingdom that forcing people to pay, or else. Their house will be taken away or destroyed, include his family.

Suddenly, a meteor falls from the sky. Christ was thinking to leave from his workplace and decide to find a clue, maybe a person might could fight over the throne.

What's new?
      * Bountiful Blocks, including (corpse, monkshood, bamboo platform, etc) which available in this world.
      * New Mechanic from Summer clash! Including (5 of Death Trap Wall
      and 5 of Gravity Well).
      * Hey, Sear-Bot is also running on your way. Including ( 4 Searbot Level-1, 1 Searbot Level-3).
      * Some WinterCracker blocks available in this world.
      * Using a challenging adventure obstacles. Including (Adventure gorilla, Adventure Brazier, Adventure locked door, etc.)

Addition :
      * The story-telling is now became readable and available in this world.
      * Punch and zombie jammer.
      * Much more.

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes

Name:	banner thelastjudgemnts wotd.png
Views:	7
Size:	608.1 KB
ID:	6588891

Name:	thelastjudgements.png
Views:	30
Size:	387.6 KB
ID:	6588895

- Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis :
      Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
      *) Two trickster
      *) 5 Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
      * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
      * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
      * Stories

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

• World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

Name:	deceasedchurch.png
Size:	587.0 KB
ID:	6588898

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

Name:	cringekingdom.png
Size:	619.8 KB
ID:	6588899

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

Name:	deceasedisland.png
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6588900
        Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
        ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
        IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

discord: WillyWongChoi#5501

Comment

• LeafAdventure for WOTD

Leaf Adventure for WOTD
          This world is all about finding the phrase for the final world. All of my worlds are elements related. This world is the previous continuation or part 2 of Summerbloom(feel free to visit it)

This world has Original Story, Pixel art, Middle-level parkour that is quite easy but it also gives a thrill to the player

Name:	leafadventure.png
Views:	1
Size:	1,023.9 KB
ID:	6588907
          World: LEAFADVENTURE
          Grow ID: Chaledean

Please look the world itself not just the render

Comment

• GROWID:LUTHFIGL
            WORLD:JUNGLESTORYL

DESCRIPTION:About this world, I made this world with a thick forest theme where in the middle of the forest there is a castle. To enter the VIP door you have to finish the pakour and you need a parasol. I also make songs so that people who come to the world are not bored not just parkour I made a few games that I made and I put some adventure items in every place. I wish I won Wotd World! Enjoy the Parkour!

FEATURES:1.PUNCH AND ZOMBIE JAMMER
            2.JUNGLE WEATHER
            3.ADVENTURE ITEM
            4.SONG

I HOPE I WIN!! SUBS:LUTHFIGL
            Attached Files

Comment

• Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and RangeNight

Name:	received_893849530950351.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	6588911

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
              *Any Wings
              *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
              *An original creation
              *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
              *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
              *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
              *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
              *Usage of Adventure Items
              *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
              *Winners Area
              *Private links to each sector
              *CREDITORY is located near the white door *Renomination of this will be once a week, until it will win 😊

#Kaito #Growtopia #growwotdjul19
              A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
              World: ZYTRAN
              Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

• Nominating For WOTD

GrowID:LeMacro
                World : EscapingJail

Description/story : I like Films like peoples Escaping Jail/Prison.. Maybe some of you know the serie Prison Break..So when u combine ur Favourite Game and ur Favourite Film/Serie ,.. A World like this is the Result This World is Based on a Escape like the Name is already telling. A Guy that has Money Problems is sitting in Jail but decides to Escape Because of Family issues. We used alot of Themes and Events like a Winter Parkour Part; a Halloween Parkour Part; a Dark Place and other crazy Stuff.. We also Tryed to use some Pixelart.. But we actually didnt have that much room.. The Player is getting in a Winner section if he passes the parkour (The Whole Story is written on the Guestbook beside the Entrance) We used Adventure Items on this World. The World also includes a Punch- and Zombie Jammer; a night weather Machine; and a Ghost Charm and a Firehouse

Name:	unnamed (1).png
Views:	4
Size:	1,019.2 KB
ID:	6588913

Comment

• Nominating my world for WOTD

Hello everyone, i want to describe my world..
                  WORLD NAME: LEGENDSOFPHOENIX
                  OWNER NAME: VANEYA

Parkour with 5 stages;
                  -So far away (the underground)
                  - they don't want to be me (the phoenix chicken)
                  - fears they wont face (the dark and the forest)
                  - things that actually inside our minds (inside tree)
                  -whatever it takes (the sky)

Jammers;
                  -Punch
                  -Zombie
                  -Beach Blast

Theme: Stop Bullying in a summer frame.

Description: The concept of the world is SUMMER, and with special guest; phoenix.
                  Storyline, officially made by me, Vaneya. I wrote the story because i had a friend that got bullied because she is different. Or some people call her "amputee". Some of them dont even want to play with her, because she isnt "perfect".
                  But then I tried to put myself into her position and i feel it hurts to be bullied. But there is something inside her personality that makes me believe that she is better than everyone else who bully her. She is so patient, never give up, honest, and she loves her mom so much. I re create her story into a boy, and i wish that everyone who visit the world will never even think to bully anyone else. Because world is too beautiful to make it awful. Thats it what i can write, i wish you can visit the world because i really want people to receive the information i want to show them about. I hope you enjoy the world, please visit and give it a rate

Have a nice day and a nice life<3Click image for larger version

Name:	legendsofphoenix (1).png
Size:	651.2 KB
ID:	6588914Click image for larger version

Name:	legendsofphoenix (1).png
Size:	651.2 KB
ID:	6588914
                  Hello! I'm Vaneya from Growtopia
                  World: VANEYA Grow ID: VANEYA

Comment

• PISTRIS for WOTD

To clear things up, PISTRIS means 'Sea Monster' in Latin

My grow ID: IamWood. World name: PISTRIS

You are in a science expedition, exploring the ocean of Davy Jones to possibly find a new species. You are growing impatient and hoping to find something, when a massive squid-like creature grabs your submarine and threatens your life. You escape the sub and now you have to survive the Kraken.

World includes:
                    ●Credits board,
                    ●Jammers,
                    ●Links to the worlds that inspired me,
                    ●Music, copied from Leeisateam
                    ●No ghosts,
                    ●Amazing sea life and adventure.
                    ●The world is insanely easy and noob friendly.

How could new players benefit from this world:
                    Nowadays I see a lack of underwater worlds and it would be nice for new players to get familiar with the underworld blast and try parkouring in a different environment - underwater.

Name:	pistris.png
Size:	394.8 KB
ID:	6588940
                    Last edited by Juliano (IamWood); 08-02-2019, 02:15 PM.
                    I am proud Hufflepuff, passionate world builder and a chill guy.

Before I leave growtopia I want to:

• Win 5 WOTD: 3/5
                    • Own a legendary item 0/1

Comment

• Welcome to TURKEYJOURNEY!

GROWID: Link

World Name: TURKEYJOURNEY

Yes, this is a Thanksgiving reject due to the fact that I couldn't play during the contest . Anyways that is besides the point.

The world goes off a simple story line. Turkeys are the main feast of Thanksgiving, where many of them are chosen to be killed every year. What if you could change this from ever even happening? Go back in time to save turkeys from being the first Thanksgiving meal.

Name:	turkeyjourney.png
Views:	5
Size:	394.3 KB
ID:	6589005
                      IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

Comment

• I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!

Name:	otters.png
Views:	10
Size:	725.0 KB
ID:	6589010
                        IGN: Jisam
                        Discord: Jisam#9391
                        Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Comment

• NATURESURGERY FOR WOTD

HI GUYS, I'm nominating naturesurgery for wotd.This world is all about learning surgery by playing parkour, cool huh? This world features the newly update maladies and basic tools and their uses. This world has Facts about Surgery, Guides, Quiz, Creditory board. and of course parkour and pixel art.Click image for larger version

Name:	naturesurgery.png
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	6589013

GrowId:Chaledean
                          WorldName:NatureSurgery

Goodluck

Comment

• I nominate &quot;THELOIDASTORY&quot; for WOTD!

I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

This world is all about the girl name Loida she's very kind person and happy person. She like climbing on trees but One day he climb on the tree. She slipped on the tree and got accident. Many people help her and pray her because she's in very critical condition.

Continue in: "THELOIDASTORY"

Render:Click image for larger version

Name:	theloidastory.png
Views:	8
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	6589017

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
                            This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world!

Name:	4theme.png
Views:	15
Size:	528.0 KB
ID:	6589018

I Nominate THEKEPLERPLANET for WOTD!

This world is all about the planet, Kepler Planet id the new planet but this planet more bigger than Earth so guys! Interesting? Time to travel here with your friends a lot of Adventure, Parkours so this is a great world to be a part of wotd !

Name:	thekeplerplanet.png
Views:	13
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	6589019

I nominate BUYSCAMMER for WOTD!

Note: This world is not a scam or anything in your mind! This world it will gives you a Tip's to avoid scam. This one it help's to all newbie/new player on Growtopia to avoid that scams!

This world I made the design but I give to my friend to experience the WOTD, Actually all Growtopian's will like this world because some of people forgot the golden rule in Growtopia. Actually it's same as stopdontdrop but I made it realistic and to remember the golden rule! And more fun in this world why? Because it will test you if your answer wrong you will go to the hell but if your answer correct you will go to the heaven.
                            #I hope this world will help you to avoid scamming people!
                            #Do not Forget the GOLDEN RULE!

Name:	buyscammer.png
Views:	9
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	6589020

Comment

• Growid:luthfigl
                              World:luthfigl

DESCRIPTION:
                              About this world, I made this world with a thick forest theme where in the middle of the forest there is a castle. To enter the VIP door you have to finish the pakour and you need a parasol. I also make songs so that people who come to the world are not bored not just parkour I made a few games that I made and I put some adventure items in every place. I wish I won Wotd World! Enjoy the Parkour!

FEATURES:WEATHER JUNGLE
                              PUNCH AND ZOMBIE JAMMER
                              ADVENTURE ITEM
                              AND SONG!!Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-30-19-51-48-876_com.android.browser.png
Views:	3
Size:	650.5 KB
ID:	6589022

Comment

• PISTRIS for WOTD

To clear things up, PISTRIS means 'Sea Monster' in Latin

My grow ID: IamWood. World name: PISTRIS

You are in a science expedition, exploring the ocean of Davy Jones to possibly find a new species. You are growing impatient and hoping to find something, when a massive squid-like creature grabs your submarine and threatens your life. You escape the sub and now you have to survive the Kraken.

World includes:
                                ●Credits board,
                                ●Jammers,
                                ●Links to the worlds that inspired me,
                                ●Music, copied from Leeisateam
                                ●No ghosts,
                                ●Amazing sea life and adventure.
                                ●The world is insanely easy and noob friendly.

How could new players benefit from this world:
                                Nowadays I see a lack of underwater worlds and it would be nice for new players to get familiar with the underworld blast and try parkouring in a different environment - underwater.

Name:	pistris.png
Size:	394.8 KB
ID:	6589029
                                I am proud Hufflepuff, passionate world builder and a chill guy.

Before I leave growtopia I want to:

• Win 5 WOTD: 3/5
                                • Own a legendary item 0/1

Comment

Working...
                                X