X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominating for WOTD

GrowID: DimaArtik
    World Name: DimaArtik

Description: Main world with castle build in 4 hours with my friend Goldenshow. That was hard D
    World has Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer and Wather machine - Nothingness.

Latest render:Click image for larger version

Name:	dimaartik.png
Views:	1
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	6589421

Comment

• My main world with original design, there's also a parkour which might get you mad at some part

Click image for larger version

Name:	phemus.png
Size:	260.3 KB
ID:	6589425
      Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Comment

• ScaryThoughts!
        What was supposed to be a fun night with friends on halloween turns out into a complete nightmare.

Name:	WOTDL.png
Views:	7
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	6589426'
        Pizzarunners!
        Story about a pizzarunner and his crazy adventures!

Name:	wotdk.png
Views:	17
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	6589427

SummerFights!

Name:	summer99.png
Views:	12
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	6589428
        Amazing game world summer themed!!

WoodenEarth!

Name:	wood99.png
Views:	7
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	6589429
        World full of secret passages!

What way are you supposed to go?

Comment

• DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
          World: DISNEYSCASTLE

Features:
          - Pixel art
          - Punch and zombie jammer
          - Weather machine ~ night

Last Render

Name:	disneyscastle.png
Views:	4
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	6589451

Thank you for reading!

Comment

• Changed Cave Part, Added easter Eggs!

GrowID:Heramix
            World Name: GTPUZZLE

Featuring:
            -Punch Jammer
            -Zombie Jammer
            -Firehouse
            -Guardian Pineapple
            -Weather Machine-Nothingness
            -6 Diffirent Biome Types All Having Diffirent typed Puzzles.
            -A Gateway At the Winners Area To Spectate Others Or Backtrack to other levels.

GTPUZZLE is a puzzle world consisting of smart riddles (not your typical rarity questions and stuff) and advanced, tricky adventure item (old and new) usage. The worlds puzzle style changes every biome you progress.
            The world only focuses on puzzle minimilizing parkour. The world does not need any backtracking meaning if you pass a level,you will not need to get there again or there will be no need to “exit world” and “enter back”. The world is also noob-friendly only needing a pair of wings, the world also doesnt contain any exploits meaning unneeded gear such as zephyr with soda jetpack or ice skates doesnt grants advantage over others.the credits are next to the white door written on a bulletin board
            Best Regards

Name:	gtpuzzle.png
Views:	3
Size:	531.8 KB
ID:	6589458
            Hello, I’m Heramix!

Comment

• #2 Nominate

Grow ID: TopFamous
              World: FAMOUSESCAPE

Description:
              You begin as quite the famous guy. While walking inside the growtopian streets, you notice
              glares and stares from people. You think it might be fans but it's hard to tell...
              And... you realise that it will be hard to get rid of them.

Luckily, Mr Rob is here to help you, but you'll need to be brave enough, because he might
              be the one to guide you, but you are the one that will face the obstacles.

Last render of the world:

Name:	famousescape.png
Views:	2
Size:	444.0 KB
ID:	6589459

World features:
              -Punch Jammer
              -Zombie Jammer
              -Fire house
              -Level 1 (Jungle)
              -Level 2 (Sea)
              -Level 3 (Clouds/Sky)
              -Level 4 (Castle)

The world has clouds pixel arts (Made by me, TopFamous) and a castle
              pixel art (Made by Bear9).

Special thanks to Bear9 for helping with castle, and Aermix for helping
              with grammar in story.
              (That's the second time I nominate for wotd, be sure that by winning wotd,
              I won't just get a trophy and some respect, but I'll get excitement to make
              new worlds that may be a lot better in the future too, because that's my first try)

Comment

• World of the 24 hours?

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

Name:	deceasedchurch.png
Views:	6
Size:	587.0 KB
ID:	6589468

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

Name:	cringekingdom.png
Size:	619.8 KB
ID:	6589467

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

Name:	deceasedisland.png
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6589466
                Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
                ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
                IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

discord: WillyWongChoi#5501

Comment

• Nominating For Wotd

GrowID:Jellina
                  World : EscapingJail

Description/story : I like Films like peoples Escaping Jail/Prison.. Maybe some of you know the serie Prison Break..So when u combine ur Favourite Game and ur Favourite Film/Serie ,.. A World like this is the Result This World is Based on a Escape like the Name is already telling. A Guy that has Money Problems is sitting in Jail but decides to Escape Because of Family issues. We used alot of Themes and Events like a Winter Parkour Part; a Halloween Parkour Part; a Dark Place and other crazy Stuff.. We also Tryed to use some Pixelart.. But we actually didnt have that much room.. The Player is getting in a Winner section if he passes the parkour (The Whole Story is written on the Guestbook beside the Entrance) We used Adventure Items on this World. The World also includes a Punch- and Zombie Jammer; a night weather Machine; and a Ghost Charm and a Firehouse

Name:	escapingjail.png
Views:	5
Size:	357.6 KB
ID:	6589465

Note: Its Our First Try To Get Wotd This World Is Not The Best But We Will Do Better Next Time

Comment

• TheIdolOfGold for WOTD

Be ready to visit the jungle

My grow ID: IamWood. World name: THEIDOLOFGOLD

You are thirsty for money explorer and when you heard about the idol of gold held in an ancient temple you and your partners decide to go for it. You as the bravest of group decide to go alone, but after dangerous obstacles and mind twisting riddles you learn a lesson!

World includes:
                    ●Credits board, me thanking some people.
                    ●Jammers,
                    ●Link to the world that inspired me!
                    ●No music, cause you kinda need to be focused!
                    ●No ghosts,
                    New blocks from ROOTS update
                    ●World is medium-hard difficulty
                    ●Has both riddles and obstacles, and amazing jungle scenery of course!
                    ●A little story mode with valuable lesson
                    ●Of course, a lot of adventure items and their special uses!

How could new players benefit from this world:

●First of all roots update is a bit confusing, so people get to see and experience root blocks, especially plants.
                    ●Secondly, there are some riddles, and I believe there are people who like them. Good chance to increase IQ
                    ●Obstacles are challenging and they are good practice towards becoming a great parkour master
                    ●They will learn that money is not the most important thing in life!
                    ●They will learn to use different adventure items.

Name:	theidolofgold.png
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	6589469
                    Last edited by Juliano (IamWood); 08-15-2019, 07:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to add render, lol
                    I am proud Hufflepuff, passionate world builder and a chill guy.

Before I leave growtopia I want to:

• Win 5 WOTD: 3/5
                    • Own a legendary item 0/1

Comment

• Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:	killbotx.png
Views:	8
Size:	695.4 KB
ID:	6589470

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

A word from me, the creator (IMPORTANT) : So, this is most definitely NOT the project I've been working on for the past LONG time, oh boy the project I've been working on is going to take months more, it's so complex that it's seriously time and world lock consuming. Unlike GloomyMorning and ElementalCrisis (my previous WOTDs) the difficulty in this one is MANY times easier, this time it's seriously playable for EVERYONE, it's also very fun from what people told me. I took special time to make the parkour gameplay fun, I made the riddles exceptional and unique. So, I think I did a pretty good job on this one! What do you think? Also, I got my last WOTD a really long time ago now, so I hope this does get WOTD this time, since it did take me a really really long time to make.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
                      The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
                      Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

Comment

• WOTD

World Name: GOSER
                        My GrowId: Yeqon
                        Description: So I Have This World For A Long Time. Never Gonna Sell It. Just Always Rebuilding It. Name Means A Lot For Me. I Made World Alone. I Just Made Pixel Art Of My Set And Little Maze. World Has: Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Signal Jammer, Security Camera, Mini Mod, Guardian Pineapple, Ghost Charm, Fire House, Stuff Weather. Hopefully I Could Win, Meh.

Latest Render:Click image for larger version

Name:	Goser.png
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	6589474

Comment

• TETRISESCAPE for WOTD!

Render of the world:

Name:	TETRISESCAPE.png
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	6589476

World Name: TETRISESCAPE

TETRISESCAPE is a Retro Game themed parkour world.
                          The story takes place during 1980s. It begins with you, the protagonist, who really loves and
                          appreciates Retro Gaming. It’s been a long day, and you’ve finally came home after work. Since
                          today is finally a weekend, you planned to visit the Arcade tomorrow to settle down and play
                          Tetris. When you’ve arrived home and finished dinner, you went to bed and dreamed about the
                          game. You shrank in a middle of an Arcade Machine and then you were magically transported
                          into the game. Your goal is to escape Tetris!

In-game Name: Artling

This world contains:
                          • A short story.
                          • Parkour.
                          • Music. (originally composed by me)
                          • A Pixel Art of an Arcade Machine.
                          • All the basic Jammers, a Mini-Mod, Pineapple Guardian, a Firehouse, and a Weather Machine - Nothingness Background.
                          • Fun Facts about Tetris, scattered around the world.
                          • Short Quiz on each level about Tetris!
                          • A usage for Adventure Items.
                          • 6 Levels! - Easy, Medium, Hard, Insane, Nightmare, and a Bonus level!

Note: The world has been tested, and I can guarantee that ANYONE can complete the parkour. Wings, Air Robinsons, Jetpacks, and Parasols aren’t REQUIRED, however they are RECOMMENDED.

This world was also inspired by a friend. There’ll be a door there for you to check out in spawn.

Feel free to check it out! I would love to hear from you once you’ve finished the parkour. Leave any messages on the Public Board once you’ve reached the Winners Room!
                          Last edited by Artling; 08-15-2019, 06:56 AM. Reason: Additional Edits with the thread.
                          IGN: Artling

I'm Currently Level 74.
                          Follow me on Instagram! : _artling_
                          • The first to apologize... is the STRONGEST
                          • The first to forgive... is the BRAVEST
                          • and the first to forget is the HAPPIEST

Comment

• World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

Name:	deceasedchurch.png
Size:	587.0 KB
ID:	6589479

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

Name:	cringekingdom.png
Size:	619.8 KB
ID:	6589478

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

Name:	deceasedisland.png
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6589477
                            Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
                            ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
                            IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

discord: WillyWongChoi#5501

Comment

• NATURESURGERY FOR WOTD

This world has basic information on surgeries, maladies and more
                              It has
                              -Surgery guides
                              -Facts and information
                              -Usage of new blocks
                              -Quizzes and much more fun to do!

Grow Id: Chaledean
                              World name: NATURESURGERY

Name:	naturesurgery.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	6589482

Comment

• PERI0D For WOTD

PERI0D For WOTD. It is a game generator world. Team up with your friends to face the wrath of WAR! Thrilling with friends, it uses adventure items. There are three teams, the Yanks, the Bombers, and the Rabbits. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Name:	peri0d (1).png
Size:	410.3 KB
ID:	6589483

Are you ready?

World Contains-

PZ Jammers
                                Credits
                                Adventure items

In game name: Kyeosi
                                Instagram:@kyeosi.gt